Chapter 13.

"Laurel Grayce Allen." The boys read with a smile. Everyone was in awe of the room. Jessica was proud of the room, she laid her head on Grayson's chest. He never thought he would be this happy. Jessica noticed Luke standing there with an expressionless look on his face. She moved away from Grayson to walk over to the young man. "You okay?" Jessica knew he was going through a lot right now and she didn't want him to feel alone. Luke was snapped out of his trance and he smiled looking down the the girl who is like his sister. Now, Luke and Jess's relationship is very underrated. They grew up together, in his book she is a Kennard. He is so protective, but it's a silent protective, he isn't very violent with others. He is always there for her. She felt extremely blessed to be his other sister and the Kennard family absolutely loves Jess. "I'm okay." He said with a soft smile resting on his face. He looked at the room, then down to Jessica. "Laurel, is a great name, Luke. I'm glad you suggested it." He tugged her in for a better hug, Jessica knew he was missing his sister, heck, even Jessica missed Lauren. She made the two want to be better, in all aspects of their lives. "Thanks Jess."

After the guys went home Jess, Luke, and G, decided to chill and watch a little bit of tv. Jessica fell asleep early and Grayson kissed her forehead. "Don't leave her." Luke spoke softly looking at her, then to Grayson. With a confused look, Grayson looked up and nodded. "I won't man you know that." Luke felt as if this needed to be said, he loved Grayson and was so glad he was dating Jessica but, Luke didn't want his sister or his niece getting hurt. "I know. But Grayson, if you ever think about leaving, or anything. You need to call me cause I won't let you break my sister or my niece. These two will need you more than you'll ever know and I will not let you leave them." Grayson sat in shock listening to him. "Don't cheat on her, don't think about cheating on her. She's giving you the most precious gift and if I find out you put your dick somewhere that it doesn't belong. I will kick your ass." Luke had never been this stern with his team mates. He'd never been this stern to anyone. "'Lastly, we both know you'll be in the NBA next year. Don't you forget that you have a family. Wether you take them with you or leave them with me, I do not want to ever see her cry cause you didn't call, or you were to busy to actually talk to her."

Grayson listened to Luke's words, he nodded in agreement to everything. "Luke I love her. I love both of them. You don't have to worry about me leaving her, or about me cheating, or forgetting about her. She's my forever, I love her more than you'll ever know Luke. You have my word. I won't cheat, or leave." Jessica stirred and let out a soft groan and she sat up. "Shut. Up. Both. Of. You." She got up and walked to the bedroom, which made Grayson follow her. Jessica found herself laying there not being able to sleep, but in a ton of pain, she looked at Grayson. "Wake up.." she breathed out. He was already awake, he looked over to her and saw something was wrong. "Jessica?" She was pale, and crying. Luke walked in to ask if they wanted froyo. But he saw the looks on their faces. "Jess? Where does it hurt?" She shook them off. She couldn't afford another hospital trip. She was failing her journalism class because of the trips. "It's just cramps. I'm fine." Luke looked to his team mate and they shrugged. Jess laid down and fought through the pain.

It was midway through her math class when the cramps happened again except times twenty. She gasped in pain, Matt was in the class with her and he poked her shoulder. "I'm fine. I promise." She barely got  that sentence out. Class ended and Matt walked along with her. She gripped the wall and yelped in pain. "Jessica! Go to the ER! Something could be wrong." Jess refused and Matt called Luke.

Jess sat in her car screaming in pain. Luke walked up telling her to get out. She couldn't fight anymore, she got out and got in the passenger side. Once at the ER Jess spoke softly. "Don't tell Grayson." They reached the hospital and the emitted Jessica. That worried the guys so they called Grayson. He ran in the hospital room. "You should've let me bring you here last night." Grayson said kissing her head. "Is everything okay?"

Jessica's eyes watered and she looked down. "I... I.." Everything went silent when the doctor came in Jessica, Grayson's thoughts, the doctor was talking but Grayson couldn't hear him.