Two Losses & Two Wins.

"Dada go! Go! Dada!" The cheers came from the living room floor as the little girl sat there and cheered on her role model. Jess however was a fuming mess, they were playing awfully against Saint Johns and if they lost, or when they lost she didn't want to hear him complain.

UNC- Well again here we go another loss and whose fault was it the whole teams. They didn't rebound, nor did they play defense and honestly Jess hoped that this opened somebodies eyes. Laurel was fast asleep when her father walked through the door. Jessica stood hands on her hips. "I know." He said, not even needing to hear what she wanted to say. 

Grayson picked up the almost year old laying on the couch. "But, let's not talk about the loss, let's talk about our little girl's birthday party." He changed the subject quickly as Jess sat down. "Just something small, we're not going all out on her birthday when she won't even remember it." Jessica nodded in agreement. 

The small party wasn't so small after all, it was all the boys plus their parents, and the coaches plus their wives and kids. Laurel was having a ball, the guys had her spoiled, but no one had her spoiled like Grayson. He was a nervous parent anyway he never wanted anything to happen to his little girl. She had him wrapped around her finger. "Dada!" She said tugging on his jeans wanting to be picked up which Grayson happily obliged. He went back to talking to Brennan. "Dada!" She put her tiny hands on his face. Grayson kept his eye contact with Brennan. "Dada.." She whined as he quickly kissed her cheek. "Go find Nannie." He put her down and she ran to Grayson's mother as she picked her up Grayson went outside getting something. 

Presents, when the couple asked for clothes and no toys, that didn't happen. She got toys on top of clothes. Jessica stood back and put the toys in her room along with clothes. Grayson walked up behind her and whispered softly, she nodded softly and kissed him quickly. They couple smiled to one another while Jessica tied a balloon to the one year old. "Go find Pap." He told her. The little girl wobbled to her grandfather who looked down and raised an eyebrow as he took the note off the balloon. "Are you serious?" He asked and Grayson nodded slowly. Grayson's mother was in the dark until she saw the note. "Oh my goodness!" She shouted and hugged her son and Jessica. "Read the note, Mom." Grayson said softly with a smile. 

"I'm gonna be a big sister to two little babies." She read and everyone smiled and took turns hugging the couple.