Part 2 (b)

Hello friends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hello friends....... how are u all?missing manan on this valentine.....hmmm..?ok so here i am with my update...... but yaar this is very uncool .... tum log comments hi nahi karte..... i mean yeh 10 comments bhi koi comments hote haan.... jago mohan pyare jago..... aur vote and comment karo...

ok so bht ho gya lecture...... for all those who were waiting for this update...... love you guys..... keep supporting me like this...

Sorry in advance for mistakes or errors.

Next day at 10 a.m Cabir and Manik was in front of that building with a lil bit of luggage.and on other side Nandini was waiting for Navya eagerly... when she saw from her window that an auto stopped infront of that building she ran downward to receive navya...

Here Manik and cabir was waiting for the lift at ground floor...that time they saw a girl was almost running down from the stairs in hurry...

Manik saw her face and it clicked in his mind that she was the girl who did crazy dance last day...

On same moment he noticed she trips in her way and was about to fell... When Manik ran in her direction ...

He tried to hold that girl before her fall but fails badly and she landed with him on the floor ...

She was on top of him and with a force her lips landed on his skin near his lips...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His eyes became wide on this welcome and that too from that crazy girl...and Here Nandini... After gathering her senses she moved back her face and gazed in his eyes...

She noticed a pair of wide brown eyes... staring her in a complete shock...and those brown almond eyes hypnotizes her sense ... her eyes locked with his unknowingly...

 her eyes locked with his  unknowingly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें