Part 8 (a)

hello...see ajj to back to back har story ka update mil raha hai...... kya baat hai meri hai na....(hehehehe).....

waise kisi ko story yaad bhi hai.... ya koi wait kar raha ho....?

 no worries update to phir bhi dena hi hai.... so lets start

Part 8 (a)

Manish with friendly smile: see hame mile 20 mint hoe hoon gay and in 20 mints me I think tum 100 times manik ka naam le chuki ho so tell me y is that so...?.come on say it yaar (he encourage her to share her feeling)

Nandini finally accepted infront of him: actually I like him.but I don't know is it love or not.

Manish finally take a sigh of relief but then say flirtyly: ahhh you broke my heart.i thought I have a chance with this young lady.

Nandini angerly glared him in reply and he smiled.

Manish:ok sorry... but from my side i can see your love for him.and I guarantee you that with in 2 or 3 days you will accept it by yourself...wo kya hai na... mera experience kah raha hai...(at end he winked)

Nandini with wide eyes:Whattt... Nooo how can i...no ways... (once again him with simran flashed infront of her eyes and she said in jealousy)And waise bhi he is with his simran.

Manish : Really...ok tell me...is he tall..?

Nandini noded innocently

Manish: Cute fair color handsome Young man...

Now she gave a strange look to Manish and in reply he teasingly asked: Bolo bolo

Nandini Nodded once again...

Manish: You said wo apniii Simran k pass hai...but senorita jahan se main dekh raha hoon wo os k pass nahi hai... Infact wo Raj apni iss Simran aka senorita to dhondne ki koshish kar raha hai...

Nandini : and how can u say that

Manish jokingly: darling love experience hai.

Nandini with squinted eyes: Love experience?

Manish with naughty laugh: Huh... Pretty lady akhir 50 + GF ka experience hai...

Nandini also laughed on his statement...

Then he said further: Aur mera love experience to yeh bhi bata raha hai k He loves you a lot... is waqt bhi bht tension mein hai tumhe le k...Bechara...

Nandini with questioning eyes: how can I believe you...?

Manish: Oh so don't believe me... Means I have to prove my point to you...

Nandini with small smile node in yes while playing along...

Manish got an idea so he asked: U want to see his love wala reaction...?

Nandini gave a confused look and and said HOW...? here Manish take his decision...

Manish hold Nandini's hand coz he noticed that now they are in His Sight and start his drama in loud voice :Hay Beautiful ... he caressed her hair in such a way that it looks that he is caressing Nandini's cheeks...

Nandini stilled in her place coz of shock...

Here Manik who was hell worried for Nandini saw this... and the sight awakes the Monster within Him...

He Ran towards towards them, on reaching there he grabs Nandini's hand and with a sudden jerk pull her in his arms...

While encircling his arms around her he gave a threatening look to Manish... and here Nandini now get it why Manish did this a mint before...Inwardly she felt great to see his care as well as his j Side...

Manik broke the hug said in commanding Voice: Hey You... just leave... she is not alone Oky...

Manish very hardly hold his laugh...

Here after this forgetting about Manish Manik talk in loud concerned voice: Tum pagal ho kya Nandini... aise koi karta hai bhala...(he pulled her towards him in tension) tumhe pata hai main ne tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhonda... tumhe kuch ho jata to...

Nandini looked towards Manish who was watching them with naughty smile...and he winked at her...

Manik also followed her sight and then at once he pulled her behind his back like a possessive BF and stand before her like a shield.

Manik in possessiveness: o hello... aise kya dekh rahe ho oski taraf huh... Aur ... kon ho tum... aur yahan kya kar rahe ho... huh?Akeli larki dekhi nahi k Romeo bane a jate ho... She is not alone ok... ab jao yahan se... warna...(Manik showed Manish his punch)

Nandini from behind holds his hand and said: Manik stop ... He is Manish ... Mera friend hai...

Manik in astonishment: Tumhara friend? Kab bana...

Nandini in lil anger came ahead and said: Main ne tum se pocha simran ka... nahi na... so... (then she came near manish and said with a smile while holding his arm) Manish come na ghar chalte haan... mujhe tumhe navya se bhi milwana hai...

Manik got a shock on her words...He knew she is hurt but that doent mean that she will do this to tease him...

Manish while playing along with Nandini said: Oh ya beautiful... why not ... main bus apni team ko infrom kar doon ...

Nandini: ok...

After he Left Manik once again pulled Nandini towards him and asked: Why... why are you doing this...?

Nandini innocently: What... What I had done Manik...

Manik irritatingly: U don't know na... (Stretched smile) what u are doing...so innocent soul... hai na...?(mockingly)

Manik while looking at her read her face and then said: Nandini don't do this...I... I...that was not what...

But before he can say anything to her Manish came back...

please do vote and leave your comments

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें