Part 9 (b)

hello again

how are all my dear friends.....All well in this corona period...? be safe guys..... and follow all the SOPS for your safety.

Nandini moved towards Kids gang and Manik was also there ... while walking she saw those balloons and while picking them one by one she started targeting Manik....

Manik when received the 1st balloon he shouted: Nandini.......... (here comes the 2nd balon) ouch what are you doing....

Nandini with 3rd ballon: what I am doing..... yeh sub mujh pe balloon phenkne se pehle sochna tha manik..... now the war begins.... And she throws remaining ballongs towards him.....

Manik who inwardly wanted the same .... With a grin said loudly: War huh.... Ohkkkkk He shouted come  on boys ajj isse chorna nahi hai.... And those small boys now started throwing water ballons towards nandini...

And this war continues until both got drenched in water....

Cabir made the video of this cute scene and send it to Manik's dad who  whole heartedly enjoyed this water fight.....

After spending some more time they all returned back to farmhouse.... But before that

Manik gave a cheque to the orphanage administration and they told him that they need more money for the renovation of this orphanage....

Manik said ok I'll think about it.... And after this they came back....

In evening Manik discussed this with cabir when Nandini gave a brilliant idea to them....

Nandini: Tou problem kya hai guys..... fund raising k liye aik function arrange kar lo....

Cabir: Not a bad idea Nandu......

Nandini with anger: cabir don't call me Nandu ... Ok....

Cabir: Kyo yeh kisi special ka copyright hai.....

Nandini in anger started throwing different cushions on him for this tease.....  coz Navya already told him about her feelings for Manik....

Manik strangly looked at them and asked: Guys  am I missing something....?

Nandini : No...... Nothing Manik.....

And then she diverted their attention towards the same topic....

Cabir: ok then kyo na music concert kiya jae.....

Navya: nice idea but singer kon ho ga.....

Cabir instantly: Manik ho ga aur kon.....

Navya and Nandini with surprise: : really Manik r u a singer....matlab wo professional type wala singer....?

Manik: ya bus thora bht ga leta hoon..... ( and showed his angry eyes to cabir)

Cabir : Kya thora bht..... u know navya hamare college ka best singer tha yeh...........ok male  singer to ho gya but female lead me......

Navya at once said: Apni Nandini hai na Manik  k liye.......

Cabir and Navya smiled on their double meaning talk whereas Manik suppressed his smile....

Manik: Nandini u also know singing....

Nandini pulled her imaginary collars up and said: Kaha tha na I am a very brilliant girl...

Manik and others smile on her antics.....

Then they started preparing for concert and also told this to the orphanage authorities.....

But Nandini have a different plan for that day...... she planned to propose Manik on the same day......

please please please do vote and leave your comments... i would love to read your thoughts on my work...

luv you alll

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें