Part 6 (d)

Part 6(d)
sorry for mistakes

Manik deeply smiled and said:Really... you don't want any harm for me...Why... Nandini

Nandini who didn't knew the exact answer of this question fumble in her thinking as well as in her words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini who didn't knew the exact answer of this question fumble in her thinking as well as in her words...

Nandini: ya... wo... wo is liye... K... haan coz u are my friend na...

Manik while pressing his lips in his famous style: ya... Friends...

And then showed her with his eyes about how close they are at that moment...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini pulled her hands back from his body with pink shade...and turned her face on other side

Manik grinned in enjoyment... he started liking that pink color on her cheeks...coz this color stopped all other thoughts of his mind...

By forgetting about the situation Manik grabs her hand and came out from their hiding place... then once again drag her on other side...

Nandini narrows her eyes in shock on this sudden pull and run... but she remain quit for the time being...

They entered in a shop without taking into notice where they entered and tried to hide themselves .But at the moment when both observed in which shop they entered in... it was too late...Color of their faces changed into deep red shade...

They entered into a lingerie shop in their hurry...
And now they were embarrassed to such an extent that they didn't meet their eyes for sometime...

Then after gathering some courage Manik looked around to see some decent corner for them... And luckily he found that corner in that shop...
He keenly gazed at her face which was flushed with shame along with closed eyes...

With an adoring smile he picked her up in his arm and walked towards that corner...during this 1 mint ride she closed her eyes even more tightly...

On reaching there he said: now u can open your eyes...
She shook her head immediately with shyness...

Manik placed her on the floor and by removing her traces from her face with love called her name ... and this time his voice have something in it due to which her heartbeat skipped for a while...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें