Part 9 (c)

Then they started preparing for concert and also told this to the orphanage authorities.....

But Nandini have a different plan for that day...... she planned to propose Manik on the same day......

At night Manik walked to the window of his room ..... he looked here and there for passing some time but then his eyes catches that scene.......

Nandini came out in green area to relax herself.... She was sitting on grass in a relax mood when her eyes saw a firefly near a tree.....

A smile came on her face like a kid saw his fav candy......

She straightened herself and at once ran behind that firefly to catch her....

Manik from his window saw her running behind something........and with an adoring smile he decided to go and see her there..... so he left his room .....

He came behind her whereas nandini was busy in catching that fire fly...... she jumped in her place but missed her balance and landed in Manik's arm who was standing exactly behind her.....

Manik straightened her up and then asked in husky voice: Nandini...... what are you doing here.....

Nandini: Manik wooooo( she pointed her finger towards firefly) wooo firefly..... mujhe wo chaheye....( now she requested like a kid) plz plz plz mujhe dila do.... Plzzzzz....

Manik gazed at her face and observed that she makes her cutest puppiest face for this ...... and his heart goes gaga on seeing that face......

With a smile he said: Ok tumhe fireflies dekhi haan.....

Nandini eyes brightened on hearing this and she nodded in yes.....

Manik holds her hand in his with pure love and takes her in a special place....

On back side of that house there was a pond and lots of trees .... When they reached there Nandini 's eyes widened on seeing lots of fireflies there.....

In happiness she kissed him on his cheek and Manik enjoyed her sweet gesture

Nandini's eyes were now fixed at that place....

It looks like a fantasy world to them....... He with her in this place with lil bit of dark and cherry on the top was the light of Fireflies....... This scene creates a magical spell over Manik...... and in this Magical charm he grabs Nandini's hand and pulled her in his arms .....

Nandini was shocked on this sudden pull but when she looked in Manik's eyes....... they were speaking volumes to her....... she knows their language, their words.

Then she saw his lips started moving to speak something...... she knows from his eyes what he wanted to speak..... so instantly she placed her finger on his lips and nodded in No......

Manik was surprised when she stopped him from saying anything and to break his surprised state she placed her head on his shoulder.....and encircled her arms around him....

Manik forgets all other things with her touch and he also engulfed her in his arms ...

In his mind he thought: No Nandini ab aur nahi I have to say this..... k..... (sigh) no problem ajj nahi to kal main tumhe zaror bata doon ga....

After sometime they break apart and then came back towards farm house....

another update for all of you

please leave your comments and do vote

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें