Part 8 (d)

hello

how are you all dearies..... how z ramzan going..... all good?

Manik heard her question and with a sweet smile he leaned more over her face....

While fanning her lips with his hot breath and fixing his gaze on her lips he said:I never kissed anyone else other than you and I am not interested in such kisses in future also (after saying this )he gave a small and smooth kiss on the corner of her lips.I only like this one.....(smile)

Nandini open her eyes and saw confusingly at him ...

Manik while caressing her hairs read her eyes so continue: Believe me.... That was not a kiss that was.......

And then he pulled her very slowly near his face in such an angle that it seems a kiss.

Their bearths were mingling with each other, hearts were beating on same rythem with same speed.... But still a gape between their lips.....

Manik mumbled on her lips: "that was just this "....... hmmmm

Nandini's mind registered it that he did the same on that moment... and a ray of happiness encircled her.

In her happiness she mumbled near his lips: so that was not a kiss....u never kissed her.... U do the same on that moment.....(chirpily) That means u never kissed that chipku..... yipeeeeeee

She moved back and then do almost a happy dance overlooking about Manik : woooo He .... He never kissed her...... wo kiss nahi tha........ Thank you...... thank you ayiappa.... Thank you so much....

In her happiness she forgot that Manik saw her and also heard her words.....with a bright amazed smile....

And here Nandini in her excitement and happiness lost her control and fussed her lips on his and said: yipeee you never kissed her....

Manik felt blissful when for the 1st time Nandini herself came fwd and kissed him

Nandini in her happiness tried to leave but manik caught her hand on right moment and pulled her in his arm he looked in her eyes while searching the answer of that Why...?.... but was not able to find it.

Then he asked directly: Nandini u didn't answer my question?.......Tum yahan se aise kyo gayi.....? and y u bothered about me kissing her or someone else .......tell me honestly.

Nandini looked in his eyes, her heart was saying her to say it that you like him you have this opportunity but her mind stopped her k itni jaldi nahi aur waise bhi bole gi kya....

Manik voice brought her back from her thoughts:Bolo na.

Nandini's heart say it...... bata de kyo k tu isey pasand karti hai..... she opened her mouth to say something but then shut it again.

Manik saw her each and every effort and then said: Say it Nandini..... (he caressed her back while asking) I know that u didn't like me with simran..... but kyo nandini....

Nandini: wooooo

Manik gave a kiss on her neck to tease her senses once again and then asked: wo kya nandini u said na u don't like me nor u love me.... Then mujhe simran k sath dekh k aisa behavior kyo....bolo na.... wo tears kyo....... Kyo bhag gayi tum yahan se......... kyo dekh nahi saki mujhe os ko kiss karte hoe.......bolo nandini.... kyoooooo

Nandini finally said frustatingly: coz I like u.... and...(she wanted to say that she didn't like his and simran 's closeness).. but once again there was a full stop on her words.

so how z this

please leave your comments and do vote and please please be safe ...

 remember me in your prayers...

see ya

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें