Part 6 (b)

Part 6(b)

sorry for mistakes

After a good sleep Nandini woke up at early morning ...

After opening her eyes  she thanked her ayiappa for this fresh start

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After opening her eyes she thanked her ayiappa for this fresh start... but on next moment when she tried to move her hand ... She found it in some cage...

In surprise she turned her face on side and saw their entwined hands... and again with wide eyes she blabber irritatedly: Ayiappa phir se...phir se Manik... wo bhi early morning me...no...(with puppy face she complained to ayiappa)Ayiappa app mere sath acha nahi kar rahe...

(with puppy face she complained to ayiappa)Ayiappa app mere sath acha nahi kar rahe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik's sleep also broke on her blabber but he didn't open his eyes...

Nandini continues her cribbing session:Ayiappa app aisa kyo kar rahe ho... har time har jagha sirf Manik... app chahte kya ho... mujhe bata do ...

Her kiddish complain brought a smile on his face but he hide it perfectly...

Nandini:app ko pata hai na yeh love shove na mujhe samjah nahi ata... mujhe nahi parna is matter me...but pahle wo navya aur ab Manik...Ayiappa app hi kuch help karo na plz... main kya karon...?

Manik with hidden face smiled on her confused mind ...

At that point Navya entered in her room and saw Manik sleeping near her bed .

She adored his love and care for Nandini and then looked towards Nandu and asked: ab kaisa feel kar rahe hai...?

Nandini: feel...? really navya... pahle yeh bata yeh (pointing towards Manik) yeh yahan kaise...

Navya: Mujhe kya pata... But aik baat bolon...

Nandini : hmmm

Navya:Jo bhi ho but lag bht romantic raha hai... subha subha hero apni heroine se milne ... dunya se chup k os k room me...

Nandini picked a pillow and throw it towards her... and said: Shut up navya...aisa kuch nahi hai... samjhi...

Navya: Really tujhe feel nahi ho raha aisa kuch...?

Nandini: No... and ab subha subha plzzz apna yeh love ka gyan band kar...

Navya: Acha ok... ab tu nahi manna chahti to aise hi sahi... but kuch to hai... and with teasing wink she ran from there to save her life...

Nandini closed her eyes but once again Manik's voice and his words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini closed her eyes but once again Manik's voice and his words...Meri Nandini ... rings in her ear ... and she shouted while covering her ears: stoppp nahi hoon main kisi ki Nandini... ok... kisi ki Nandini nahi hoon main...

Manik heard her words and with a shock he thought: Ok so that means kal nandu ne sub dekha tha...and isi liye yeh kal se disturbe thi...but ab ... ab kya hoga...

But his mind gave him answer:abhy ab kya hoga matlab... Wo teri hai to line pe bhi tu hi lae ga na...kuch kar... Nahi to puri life aisey hi osey sirf dekhta rah jae ga...

With this he smiled once again and then picked his head up like his sleep broke with her constant bickering...

Manik while playing along pulled her hand towards him and with this sudden jerk... She leaned near his face...

Now there faces were just an inch away from each other... There breathes started mingling with each other and there eyes locked ...

Nandini felt like his breath and alluring eyes was magnetizing her... Her eyes were not ready to move on other side... Mnaik also observed this... so to take the advantage of this situation ... He leaned fwd near her lips and gave a quick peck on her lower lip...

Nandini on this love came back to the world and pushed him back with a jerk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini on this love came back to the world and pushed him back with a jerk...

Manik stabilize his position and then while sitting on the floor ... Gave a teasing smirk to her...

Nandini also sat straight and on seeing that teasing look she shouted: What was that... Aur tum... tum yahan merey room me kya kar rahe ho...?

Manik to tease her: Arey abhi tak to kuch nahi kiya... aur jab karne laga to tum ne aise Dhaka de diya... very baad... nandu... aise bhi koi apney friend k sath karta hai...

Nandini: ya I am asking the same... aise bhi koi apney friend k sath karta hai...( she hinted towards their kiss)

Manik acted like he didn't know what she was talking about...he asked innocently: Kya ... Kis bare me baat kar rahe ho tum...

Nandini: wohi jo abhi tum ne kiya...

Manik: what? When I woke up... I stretched my arms like all normal people do... I didn't knew that tum ne mera hath itney pyaar se pakra hoa hai... ab is process me you landed here... near me...so what can I do...?.i saw your dazed condition... you... you even didn't move back so I thought you want a morning kiss so I gave it...

Nandini: hawww who said that I want that...

Manik: that what...?

Nandini: wohi... ki... Kiss...

Manik: It seems like that na...(teasingly grin)

Nandini : you... you ... Just get out Manik...

And Manik left her room with a laugh...

....................................

so another update huh...? howz it....?

plz do vote and leave your comments dearies...........

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें