Last Part + Epilogue

Hello friends...

kaise ho app sub..... so guys iss story ka end to aa gya.... I hope iss journey ko app sub ne enjoy kiya.  so  update k liye ready...

I hope main ne end mein almost sub hi points clear kar diye haan...

They came in her desired place where she made some decorations prior.....

She looked deep in his eyes and said: Manik mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai....

Manik: Bolo...

Nandini directly sat on her knees while holding his hand said: I don't know Manik yeh kab aur kaise hoa...... But tum aur tumhara sath ab acha lagne laga hai....... tumhare adat si ho hagyi hai mujhe aur merey is dil ko...... and I don't think k ab apni life main tumhare bina guzar paon gi.... so isi liye I am asking this to you......

" Manik will you Marry me...... Kya tum mujhe iss crazy girl ko apni adat banana chaho gey....apni is life me shamil karna chaho gaye "

She looked at him eagerly to hear his answer but she forgot that on other side it was Manik.....

Manik said in loud voice: Noooooo

Nandini stands on her feet at once and started asking : No but kyo....? Manik...... No kyo.....dekho I am sorry I know k mujhe yeh sub samjhne mein bht time laga..... but.... (sigh) ok tumhe mujhe reason batana pare ga.....kya problem hai ...... I know tum bhi mujhe pasand karte ho..... to phir yeh No kyo?

Manik with a fake anger leaned to her and while slapping her forehead he jokingly said: You duffer... sub kuch to bol diya but jo pahle bola chaye wo kon bole ga.....

Nandini like a tube light saw him .... When Manik said: Propose karne k sath pyaar ka iqrar bhi karna parta hai.....Miss Nandini Murty...

Nandini with sheepish smile scratched her head and said: Oh Sorry..... bhol gayi main.... Wo kya hai na pahli baar kisi ko propose kar rahe hoon na .... So bus isi khushi me bhool gayi.....

Manik laughed on her silly words but then said : Ok to chalo bolo.....

Nandini: What?

Manik : Arey wohi jo main sunna chahta hoon?

Nandini looked in his eyes and then she moved fwd ..... She pulled him towards herself by holding his collar and then gave a passionate kiss on his lips....... Manik also cupped her face in between his hands and replied her with same passion.....

After a long kiss they break apart and then Nandini said: I love you Manik I love you very much..... and then she again kissed him but this time a sweet kiss on his lips and after that gave a bite on his lower lip...... then she said further and this is the sweet revenge from my side......( and then winked at him)

Manik : So u took your revenge then now its my turn..... hai na...?

Nandini with smile your turn but tum ne kis chez ka revenge lena hai mujhe se....

Manik caresses her face with passion while saying: Well 1st of all tum ne mujhe itna tarpaya...... and

Nandini with naughty eyes: And?

Manik: And tum ne I love you bolne me itna time lagaya.... I was expecting it earlier..... coz I knew it.....

Nandini's eyes became wide when she said: U knew it..... when ...? How ...? I mean ..... kaise...?

Manik now leaned towads her lips and like her gave a sweet bite on her lower lip then said: Ya ......I knew coz I heard your convo with Navya and Manish at that day......

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें