Part 2(c)

Sorry for mistakes

At night Navya made dinner for all and then asked Nandini to go and give some to Boys...

She came out and rang the bell on Boys flat...

Cabir unlock the door and saw her with surprise...

Nandini showed him tray full of food...

Cabir gave her way to come in...

She came in and said: Navya ne bheja hai...

Cabir: I know... coz tum to aisa kam karo gi nahi...

Nandini saw his face and then with a child like pouty face asked: Cabirrr tumhe merey hathon ka khana kahana hai...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On her question that ladoo scene popped out in Cabir's mind and he immediately Shouted: Nooo... pagal ho... marna nahi hai mujhe...merey liye to navya k hathon ka khana hi thek hai...

Manik also came out of his room ... he heard their conversation and on seeing Nandini he thought to tease her so he said in loud voice: Cabirrr...

Cabir and Nandini turned towards her...

Cabir  and Nandini turned towards her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik shouted: Pahle check kar lena... Kahein phir se chili powder na mila ho is me...coz yeh bhi Nandini hi le k aye hai...

Cabir s smile and Nandini's eyes grew wide on his words...

Nandini in anger stamped her foot on floor and left from there but she heard their loud laugh from back...

At Night Nandini was again busy with her telescope... she was so engrossed that she didn't knew that Manik was watching her from last few mints...

Manik thought: Oh so iss k through Madam ko sub pata chal raha tha... Chalo koi baat nahi ... Ab dekhti jao Nandini k agey kya kya hota hai...

Next Day pass like this ... Due to Manan ... Now Cavya got this chance to spent time together... So they were enjoying their time...

Nandini also went out to deliver her resume in some Ngo's and offices... Manik came back early from his office coz he felt restless... unknowingly his heart wanted to spend his time with Nandini, he wanted to see her cute face, her naughty acts, her child like teasing...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें