Part 7 (a)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 7 (a)

In morning Nandini's sleep broke with loud noise...THUSHHH

She rubbed her eyes with frustrated face and tried to heard that voice...

And next moment her eyes opened wide with surprise... When she heard :Oh Manik ...Baby... Really sorry dear that vase...

Manik: Oh don't worry ... about that main abhi kisi se bol k saaf karwa deta hoon

Girl's voice: Awww u r so sweet and charming u know...

With shocked wide eyes and curiosity she marched towards her door and sneak out her face to see who is it with him...who is calling him baby and that too with seductive voice... and here that hustle and bustle near her door told Manik about her...

Nandini saw in that passway A girl was trying to cling to Manik and ... oh no she kissed him on his cheek...Her eyes almost came out and a lil shriek was also heard by Manik which confirmed him about Nandini's shock.

Manik as well as Nandini's got a shock on that girls act... Manik was shocked coz it was not decided by them but at this moment he cant do or say anything to her... so he immediately controlled himself and tried to maintain his composure

Unknowingly a ray of Jealousy hit Nandini on seeing them like this... and when she noticed her hands roaming on his bare arms and then moving towards his back...

She felt to grab those hands and broke them into small pieces in very next sec...

Manik was continuosly observing her each and every emotion from the corner of his eyes...

Manik POV

BINGOOO I knew it ... K tum pe yeh sub effect kare ga...and see... Abhi se tumhare face pe wo jealousy ... nazar a rahe hai...

That girl then again said : I was wrong...

Manik looked at her with questioning eyes when she told him: I was so wrong...u r not only sweet and charming... (with a heavy sigh continued) You are hooottt and sexyyy too... kya body banae hai tum ne itne time me... See your muscles... I want to eat them raw... I am sure tum ne ab tak exercise nahi ki ho gi... so chalo ajj main tumhe kuch new excercises sikhati hoon...

And she drags him with her towards exercise room...

After they left Cabir who by chance saw all this scene saw shocked Nandini in her door with open mouth...He Came towards her and closed her mouth with his finger...

Nandini's shocked eyes moved towards him and he said: Simran

Nandini: Huh...

Cabir: She is Simran... our collage mate and a good friend of Manik... and except him we all know that she is totally latto on our Manik... tum ne bhi abhi dekha na...bht hi chipku hai ... Har time bus Manik k sath hi nazar ati thi...(Nandini's shocked eyes stopped at him and he adds some more spice in his story) and you know the amazing fact about them... Manik na osey kuch bhi karne ya kahne se rokta nahi hao...By God huh... agar tumhe meri baton pe believe nae hai to khud dekh lena...infact dekha hi hoga tum ne abhi...

Nandini on hearing this came out of her world and then said like innocent: What... Kya dekha main ne... wooo... main to abhi jagi thi to bus ... Kitchen me jane k liye door open kiya...

Cabir: Yaaa ...( mockingly) waise generally log jagte hi washroom me jane ka sochte haan aur tum ne kitchen me jane ka socha... very nice... Navya na tumhare bare me sahi bolti hai... tum kafi hat k ho...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें