Part 5 (c)

Guys vote ka kaal kyo para hoa hai huh..... any special reason.... then do let me know

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Nandini closed her eyes to control her anger coz she didn't want to create a scene...

Manik was about to leave his place but Nandini holds his hand and said: No Manik... don't waste your time on these looser...

That boy heard her and once again said: Arey aik baar yahan a to ja phir batate haan looser kon hai aur winner kon...

Now it was enough for Manan...

Manik once again tried to stand up but before that Nandini said: Let me handle them ... and after this she left from there...

Manik wants to stop her but then thought let her do what she want and I am still here for her na...and inn ko to main dekh hi loon ga...

She came near them with her bag... At 1st gave a shy smile.. and said: tum ne bulaya ... dekho main a gayi...

Boy scratched his chin evily and laughed while seeing his friends... And then gave a winning smile to Manik...

Nandini: Ab bolo kon si ice cream khana pasand karo gay...

Boy: arey janemaan kuch bhi khilao do...

Manik head started boiling with anger on hearing these words. He wanted to crush that boy ... but was controlling himself for Nandini...

Nandini was also on the verge of loosing her temper but she controlled herself and said: waiter... aik chocolate ice cream to lana...

Now whole place was seeing this scene...

Waiter brings a bowl of icecream there and Nandini with fake smile fill a spoon and brought that near that cheapo's face...

Without any one's notice with her other hand she pulled out a pepper spray bottle and before feeding him she sprayed that on his face infact direct on his eyes while saying: yeh kahane ka maza aya... aur chaheye ho na to bhi batana...

His fellows saw her with fear and she also gave an angry glare to others while shouting: tum logon ne bhi kahana hai kya...

Those boys nodded in negative...

Here Manik smiled on her antics and then while coming to her he holds her hand and said: Lets leave Nandini...

Nandini gave one last angry glare to them and left from there with him...

On their way out Manik heard one more cheap comment about her from those boys and that was a limit for him...

He made Nandini sit in the car... and then on pretext of his mobile came back to that place...

He directely went to the manager of that place and while giving him some money ordered him to ask your customers to leave this place right now ... I only want these cheapo's here... and in next 10 mints you and your staff ... no one is allowed to say a single word... and ya ... after 15 mints 4 ice cream bowl mujhe pack chaheye... and remaining ...(while eyeing those cheapo) abhi yahan... Understand...

That Manager open his mouth to object but Manik told him his full name ... and on listening his name that manager did what he was asked for...

Manik walked on those cheapo's table and asked devilishly while grabing the collar of main boy: haan to kya bola tu ne... ya... icecream khani thi na tujhe... Meri Nandini k hathon se... abhi khilata hoon... (and with his eyes he gave a signal to manager) with in a mint a waiter came with a tray of different icecream bowls...

Manik sat on his table infront of that boy and by opening his(boy) mouth in anger he pour almost the whole 1 bowl in his mouth... Manik's grip was so strong that ... that boy was unable to close his mouth and that icecream starting coming out of his mouth.

Manik in fury : Kha na... aur chaheye... And with this he poured another bowl in his mouth... that chilling cold sensation was so unbearable for that boy ... he tried to push Manik back...But Monster Manik Malhotra was one step ahead ... he ordered for a rope and after that he tied the main culprit to his seat and picked another icecream bowl... He poured that in his shirt...that boy started shouting with the chillness ... then Manik turned back towards his gang members and beats them without any pause...

After taking out his anger on them he once again turned back to that cheapo...

That boy's mouth was paining with that coldness , his clothes werelooking like a mess due to that ice cream...Manik glare back at him...

He came near him ... And once again grab his cheeks with his hands...

Manik: huh to kya bola tha tu ne... Tu bataye ga Nandini ko... K kon looser hai aur kon winner... Haa... chal ab mujhe bata... Infact aik kam karte haan... Tujhe winner banne ka bohat shouk hai na... so I am declaring you as a winner... happy... Ab isi happiness me icecream kha...

Manik picked another bowl of icecream and pour that in his mouth mercilessly...

That boy tried to speak something to him but before his words he received a solid punch on his face...

Here Nandini in the car thought why he is taking so long... Then it came in her mind that may be those boys said something to him... and this thought unknowingly worried her for him...she came out of the car and walked towards the enterence of that place to see the matter...

Here inside Manik gave a solid punch on that boy stomach... which causes him to throw back all that ice cream along with a lot of blood...

After this Manik loosened the rope which was tied around him and with a jerk pulled him up from his seat.

He angerly held his face and asked : Tu meri Nandini k hathon se khaye ga...

Abhi khilata hoon tujhe... and in his anger Manik folded boy's hand at his back with such extend that painful mouns came out of his mouth...

Manik puched him on his waist... and then nudged him hard with his elbow...

Ahs and ouch voices came out of his mouth...

Manik in anger: Teri himaat kaise hoe Nandini ... Meri Nandini pe comment karne ki... huh ( and kicked him in his abdomen)... Aur tu ne yeh kaise soch liya k tu meri Nandini k bare me aisa sub bolay ga aur tu bach jae ga...

Manik's devilish smirk came on his face and with that evil look he broke the bone of his hand...

Manik: Nandini meri hai... aur tu ne bht ghalt kiya meri Nandini k bare me aisa ghalat soch k...

On same moment Nandini came in and his words heard by her...

Manik : Meri Nandini... meri life...ko apney pass bulae ga...os k cheerey ga wo bhi merey samne...

And this comes like a blast on Nandini's head... On his words... Meri Nandini... Meri life... her head spins for a sec... all that discussion of real life hero from last night came in her mind and she strangely looked at Manik like seeing him for 1st time...

Manik: himmat kaise hoe teri...Nandini k bare me aisa kuch bolne ki huh?...

Manik's kicks and punches and that boy moun all got blured infront of her eyes...tears came in her eyes unknowingly...

She was still there and his each and every word was giving her shock after shock...

She held her spinning head and walked out...

Leave your comments and press vote button... if u want to read further

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें