Please

If you don't understand why I'm giving a warning about this chapter, you're too naïve to be reading this story. Read at your own risk.

He shut the door behind us and locked it.

It's okay, it's been three years, maybe he's changed. Maybe he regrets everything and wants to apologize. He could be telling the truth, he could just want to talk.

I walked to the far corner of the room and turned around, he was a few feet away from me, waiting for me to say something. I opened my mouth and tried to find my confidence, "so, what did you, uh," dark brown eyes pierced mine, "w-want to talk about?" He took a step forward and I closed my eyes, "gck!" I raised my left hand to my cheek, rubbing away the sting of his strike.

"Who are you talking to?" His voice was nothing like it was when he talked to Yukio or the others, it was low and hostile. The familiar smell of peppermint candy wafted from his mouth to my nose and my trembling increased.

I took a shaky breath, "y-you, sir."

I heard him huff, "didn't seem like it before." He grabbed me under the chin, forcing me to open my eyes and look at him. "Who am I?"

"Father Naito, sir." There it was again, that helpless feeling, sneaking itself into my words. I looked up at his looming figure and I felt my heart hammer against my chest.

He hummed lowly, "and who are you?" His grip relaxed on my chin and his hand slowly slid down to my neck, his touch light and almost loving. It made my stomach churn.

"I-I'm..."

He put pressure on my windpipe and I wheezed slightly. Please, I don't want to do this, I don't want to...

"I don't have all day!" He pushed my backward, the back of my head hitting the wall. I was completely cornered, there was no way out.

"I'm," my words were quiet and shaky, "I'm yours, sir." My voice broke, and I was starting to feel my resistance starting to slip.

He hummed lowly, his words turning husky. My eyes welled up with tears and I didn't bother trying to conceal them. "That's right, ain't it?" He bent down, his face inching closer to mine, "I'm glad you aren't like your brother, for many reasons." The hand on my neck gently stroked across my skin while the other encircled my torso. A small sound escaped my throat and I berated myself for showing vulnerability. "I've always liked you short and frail, I'm glad you've stayed like that after all these years."

I closed my eyes but they immediately shot open again when he roughly grabbed my tail. I cried out and he let go of my throat, shoving his fingers in my mouth. Not this again, please... I choked around the intruders, tears slipping from my eyes. His other hand stroked my tail, feeling the short hairs that grew longer as it reached the tip. His lips brushed against my earlobe and his breath tickled my neck, I whimpered.

"You know, there was a point where I was starting to regret doing this to you, an innocent child." My wide eyes grew wider, and I focused on the wallpaper of the room, tracing the design. He regretted hurting me? "But then I got wind that Rin Okumura was the son of Satan, and I immediately started to crave you again. If anything, doing this to you is a good thing, vermin like you deserve to be hurt." His grip on my tail tightened and I squeezed my eyes shut. "You're not an innocent child, so this isn't a sin."

He dropped my tail and started to wander underneath my clothes. I whimpered and shook, trying to beg him to stop. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and used both hands to lift my shirt. I shakily pushed at his arms, "p-please..." he sighed, digging his nails into my ribs.

I gasped and he took the opportunity to shoved his mouth onto mine, invading it with his filthy tongue. I struggled harder, shoving him away and feeling a bit of confidence rise when he looked surprised, "No! I don't want this!" My voice was stern, but it held no effect, he quickly regained his composure and slapped me.