Chapter 15-Call Out My Name

"Call out my name...call out my name when I kiss you so gently..."

Shannon took her in his arms as she leaned seductively on his chest. They were both almost the same height so it was easy for Anka to look deep into his eyes without having to force herself to do so.

"Little one you had a bit too much to drink, you don't know what you're saying now.", said Shannon softly as he sensed the slight smell of whiskey in her breath.

"I only took two swigs from that bottle. I couldn't drink it. That's not who I am anymore...Shan I know what I'm saying...and I know how you feel about me...", she said slowly leaning her forehead onto his.

"It's wrong for us to do that and you know it. I also know it's wrong for me to want the same thing as you do right now...But you're heartbroken...you know you will regret if it happens.", said Shannon slowly caressing her cheeks.

"I want you to make love to me.", she said even more decided, pressing her lips onto his.

That was all the confirmation he needed from her. Shannon wrapped his fingers through her long hair and slightly tilted her head gently. His tongue ventured inside her mouth as she slowly parted her lips.

Anka's fingers went up Shannon's chest and she ripped off his t-shirt. Shannon's hands slowly ran down her back and stopped on her ass. He pulled her closer to him and made wrap her legs around his waist.

He slowly started to make his way to the bedroom and threw Anka on the bed, quickly pressing himself on top of her. Anka could feel his erection bursting from his pants as she quickly pulled off her t-shirt.

"I want you....", she moaned as Shannon started to kiss the nape of her neck.

Shannon quickly complied and pulled down his pants and boxers. Anka looked at the bulge that was about to explode and rolled Shannon down on the bed. She slowly slid her her mouth on Shannon's penis and started sucking him off slowly.

"Fuck!", said Shannon as he rolled his eyes.

It was a long time since he had sex and he almost felt himself burst in her mouth. He alerted her to stop and pulled her jeans off her.

"It's been a while. I want to make it last longer.", he whispered slowly in her ear as he slowly went inside of her.

Anka widened her eyes at the long forgotten sensation as dug her fingernails into Shannon's back. It was a familiar sensation, yet somehow it felt so new. Shannon slowly moved inside her, and when he felt her tighten around him he started to move faster. The only thing that he heard was her heart beating at a crazy speed and the only thing that he felt was how good it was to be with her.

She slightly pulled his hair as she moaned even harder and Shannon went in and out of her faster and faster as she reached climax. Soon after he let himself finish inside her.

"Are you sure this wasn't a mistake?", he asked her moments later, as he traced the outline of her body.

She wrapped her fingers into his and smiled at him.

"I'm pretty sure we both wanted that...", she said softly.

"I don't want you to regret it. Me, I'll be okay...I don't want you to be the one punishing yourself with yet another thing.", he said softly.

"I wanted it just as much as you did. Maybe even more. How do you explain that in the last few months the only person I've felt comfortable around was you?"

"You know I've always had something for you. I don't want this to affect what we have as friends...and family..."

"I want to be with you too. I, I obviously don't know how that will happen...or how it will go down but I want to be with you too.", said Anka softly.