D o n t h u r t m e

Heyo please vote for this chapter if you like the fic so far
Josh?
"Yes?"
I fell like we're best friends already.
"Me too."
I've never had a best friend.
"Me neither" Josh dun was my best friend. We both smiled.
"Hey Tyler?"
Yes, Josh?
"Do you want to move in with me?"
What? Josh wanted me to move in with him. I managed to answer.
I'm too much I would probably just make you want to kick me out.
"No you wouldn't please ty."
I smiled at the nickname. I sighed agreeing with josh to move in. He wasn't taking no for an answer Anyways.
"Yay! Do you wanna go home to get some things?" I panicked. I couldn't go home. My parents. They would see me. I was panicking so much and I said sure. What did I just do?
"Ok, be careful."
                                   -
I walked up my drive way and I heard someone in my head. He was back. I thought I was getting better I haven't heard him in forever!
Decided to see the parents that hate you. Well your not going to move in with josh because your about to get killed.
I quietly walked in the house. As I walked up the stairs I felt someone pull me.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" It was both of my parents.
I- I needed some fresh air.
"Come here faggot"
Don't hurt me!
My dad pulled me and smashed a beer bottle on my head. I'm  sorry!
"No time for sorry!" My mom was about to punch me but she got a text.
"Chris let's go. Tyler if I find out your not going to school tomorrow I will find you and I will kill you." Those words stung. They got out the house though so I had enough time to leave as well.
I ran upstairs crying till I got to my room. I basically took everything in it. I had 2 suitcases full of everything I needed. I ran out the house leaving my family behind.
                               -
As I walked up to Josh's  house I told my self that I'm not gonna tell him what happened. I knocked on the door and josh opened it immediately.
"TYLER ARE YOU OK I FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOUR PARENTS IM SO SORRY!"
I'm fine, I stated. They weren't home. I hope this isn't to much for you.
"Not at all Ty."
I smiled at my nickname again.
Josh?
"Yes Ty."
I have to go to school tomorrow.
"You don't have to go."
I need to im missing a lot of stuff.
"Ok what school do you go to."
Columbus park high school(made up)
"How come I've never seen you?"
I like to hide.
"Oh well I'll come too."
Me and josh were both tired so we just fell asleep on the couch waiting for hell tomorrow.