S c h o o l

Ok so this is short and kind of cringey but I haven't updated in a while so here it is. Vote on the chapter and comment please :)
Today I had to go back to school. I wish I knew josh went there before. I don't know how I didn't notice. I haven't been at school in so long I don't know what everyone  will think.
                                   -
Me and josh walked threw the school doors and I already wanted to vomit. Josh noticed and told me everything would be ok. As much as I love him I knew it wasn't ok. We don't have any classes together and that's really sad. I hid in my hoodie making sure no one would notice until the first bell rang.
"Well I have to go.Text me if you need to."
Ok...
Walking to first period was really scary. What were they gonna say? What rumors have spread about me? What are my teachers thinking? My anxiety was up really high at this point and I wanted to just run away. What will they say about Dan? I-I killed him. What if they find out? Wh-What if the cops show up and I go to jail for so long and never see josh? I walked In the class room already knowing all eyes on me. I was about to walk to an open seat until my teacher said something.
"Tyler?" Oh lord.
Yes?
"Where have you been? You're failing everything right now you better ace this next test or you might as well not be going to college." I walked to the seat avoiding her question. I never wanted to go to college anyway. I just wanted to sing. I hid in my hoodie most of the class. Just as i thought nothing would happen, I felt a tug on my shoulder. It was phil. Dans best friend. I was really scared right now. What if he saw me do it?  Did he know?
"They finally released you from the mental hospital?" I didn't answer.
"I take that as a yes." I still didn't answer. I don't even think it's that funny. At least it wasn't as bad as what usually happens which is being accused of my parents hating me, so I just sat in silence waiting for school to end so I could see josh. Walking out of the school to meet up with josh was tough. 2 jokes about the mental hospital, 1 joke about my family, 4 jokes about my sexuality, and I got tripped one time. I started to tear up knowing no one cares about me.
Not even josh. No one loves you.
Josh does love me.
No he doesn't.
I ran out to find josh sitting on a bench playing something on his phone.
"What's wrong?" I told him everything what happened and he just gave me a hug. I like his hugs. They help a lot.
Josh?
"Yes?"
Do you like me?
"Yes i like you a lot."
I like you a lot too josh.
I wasn't sure if he was lying but it made me smile. Josh made me smile. I don't care how long I've known him, but I love him. We went back to the house and watched Netflix until we fell asleep.