K i s s y o u

Joshs point of view
Tyler laid his head on my shoulder crying. That was the worst news you could ever receive. The Nurses told us why this happened, How long he has to stay, and when Tyler starts Chemo. They let me and Tyler be alone.
"I deserve it so much josh." Tyler says fighting back his tears. My eyes widen.
"H-How could you say that Tyler? You don't deserve this at all."
"I love you."
"I love you too, Tyler."
Three weeks later
I woke up admiring Tyler's features. He lost his hair, but he is still beautiful. Everything about him is. It didn't take long enough until I noticed something. He wasn't breathing.
"No no no no no no no!" I call the ambulance.
Panic
Panic
Panic.
"Stay alive Tyler! Please!"
                                  -
The ambulance arrived really quick. "Were gonna need you to exit the room." One of them said.
"N-No!"
"NOW!"
I run out not knowing what to feel.
Crying
Crying
Crying                                                          I run out of the house not knowing what happened to Tyler. I only played the worst scenarios in my head. After 10 minutes of crying and running, I came across the bridge. With no hesitation I quickly run to the edge of it.
"Tyler can't be gone." I mumble to myself. I stand up preparing to jump.
3
2
1
And with that I jumped.
Pitch black.
PLEASE READ
WADDUP MY DUDES. This was kinda confusing...That was the last chapter! Like vote and comment. Do you guys want a sequel? Comment if you do. I probably will anyway. Also Tysm for 200 reads!