L e t s b e b r o k e n

This was all weird. Someone worried about me. How did he know I was broken? I probably told him Without even knowing. Or It was my red puffy eyes tired from crying. Maybe he saw my scars. I hope he didn't see my scars.
I replied back.
Tyler: Hi.
Josh: Do you want to talk? You could come over if you want. I know this is probably really awkward but yea.
Tyler: Sure  I'll come over. I don't really know you but, I do need to talk. I don't know.
Josh: 2947 rabid street Columbus Ohio (i just did something random)
Tyler:ok
                                 -
As I parked my car in the address that was given, my thoughts came in. Don't trust him. He will think you're a freak. He is gonna think your pathetic and worthless. I went in anyway. I knocked on the door quietly hoping he wouldn't answer. He did answer. As I came in his house i noticed it was quite big. He probably has a nice loving family that cares about him. He sat down on his couch signaling me to go sit with him. I went to sit on the couch as he said the first thing.
"Tell me about yourself."
He told him everything about himself and I told him everything about me. Well I didn't tell him about my problems and... How I killed someone. We share a lot in common. The one thing that stuck out the most was that he loved music. He plays the drums. I felt like we were best friends. Josh asked me another thing.
"Can you tell me about you know. Your experience with school, family, and what's going on in life."
I just sat there thinking on how to start.
"You can tell me when your re-"
I cut him off and replied. Well the story starts when I was 7. That's when my parents found a love for beer. Everyday when I came home from school. They abused me. They beat me, told me I'm nothing, and yea. That's been happening everyday of my life since that. The kids at my school found out when I was 12. I don't know how but they did. I never really had a lot of friends. I've always been the weird kid no one likes. Things started getting worse freshman year. The bullying and abuse was insane. My parents were so drunk I think it's them now. The kids found out I'm bisexual. I don't know how these things went around cause I never tell everyone. I got beat up at school and got told no one love me, just to go home and experience the same thing again. No one liked me. None likes me still.I have severe depression and anorexia. I never tell anyone this but I fell like I can trust you. I cut. I cut a lot. I've even thought about suicide. And I even tried it. But I can't tell you why I stopped at the bridge. Just not yet. So yea you probably think I'm a fag or I'm weird. I'm sorry. As i finished telling josh about everything he started to cry. He hugged me. I was so confused because this never happens to me.
"Tyler I'm so sorry you don't deserve this. I'm just like you too. My mom died when I was 10 then my dad started drinking beer too. He blamed me everyday for it. He tells me how ugly my hair is and my face. He kicked me out and I'm living alone. The kids at school bully me too. They don't know what's happened. All they know is that I'm bisexual and that gives them the right to hate me. "
Josh finished his words. I was in tears and so was he.
"Tyler?"
Yes, Josh?
"I don't care that we just met, Never leave me please."
I won't. We were crying so hard at this point.
"Tyler?"
Yes, josh?
"Let's me broken together."
Ok.
We hugged and stayed like that for about three hours.
How is da book so far? Please give it a vote and tell friends to read. I'm desperate. Lol