P l e a s e

Hello! First of all thank you so much for nearly 100 reads. I started writing this about 2 weeks ago and it means a lot. Please vote and comment on this chapter :3
I woke up in the middle of the night because of blurry.
Your parents will find you.
Did you forget? You killed someone.
No one cares about you.
Josh is only feeling pity for you.
Blurry was right. No one cares. No one at school. Not my parents. I care about josh but I don't think he feels the same. He thinks I'm pathetic and weird. I can't do this anymore.
Jump.
What?
Go to the bridge.
I quietly walked past josh making sure he wouldn't wake up. I successfully made it out of the house without him noticing.
-
Looking at the drop reminded me of when I attempted this before. I just sat there. Nothing was In my mind except the thought of jumping. Would anyone care? Nah.
"Tyler!" I sighed recognizing the voice.
Please let me do this.
"No!" Josh pulled me off and pulled me into a hug.
"Why did you do that?" We were both crying in each other's arms, Wet stains from the tears on both of our shirts.
A lot of things were on my mind.
How did you know I was here anyway?
"I looked everywhere near by when I noticed you were gone. Tyler don't ever do this again. Please. I care about you. Please stay alive. Stay alive for me."
I Will. I'm sorry josh. We hugged for what felt like hours until finally going back home.
This was short, sorry. Long chapters coming soon.

Jacob saggytits