G o n e r

I woke up at 3 am hearing tiny whimpers.
Josh?
He was on the floor sweat and tears.
"S-Sing to me."
What?
"Please."
I'm a goner somebody catch my breath. I'm a goner somebody catch my breath. I wanna be known, By you. I wanna be known, By you.
Josh got back in the bed and seemed to be calmed down.
"Keep going."
I'm a goner somebody catch my breath. I'm a goner somebody catch my breath. I wanna be known, By you. I wanna be known by you. Though I'm weak. Beaten down. I'll slip away.
Josh fell asleep peacefully so, I stopped.
"Thank you." He said under his breath.
                                  -
I woke up yet again but to this time the smell of... TACOS! I loved tacos I really did, But eating I didn't. I walked down stairs seeing josh looking better than ever.
"Tyler, I've been thinking and we should totally make a band!"
Really?
"Yes!"
Well I'm not that good at that stuff.
"Yes you are! Pleaseee."
Fine.
We walked down to the basement where he had his drum kit. He also had a light brown piano, which I fell in love with.
"Play."
I started playing a peacefully tune, and I heard a beat from the drums join along. Josh was really good at his instrument. The piano and the drums sounded really good together. For hours and hours we worked on the song. We called it, Guns for hands. The song sounds really happy, But if you actually listen to the lyrics they're sad. We talked about how we were gonna make our songs meaningful. Not like every other song that is only about dating and breakups. Maybe we could mean something, But who would listen anyways. This isn't what people like. They only want the songs that everyone else's writes about.
Ok so im shook cause I was reading over my book realizing I used my quotation marks wrong. Kms. Anyways im gonna start making longer chapters. Vote and comment on this story. Thanks for the 120 reads :)