005

Riley's POV

It's Monday and Harry is still 'mad' at me. We had this petty argument on Saturday and he still wants to complain that I never ordered Pizza. Its annoying me.

I walk into English to see him sitting down with his head on the table.

"Harry?" I say tapping him on the shoulder.

Is he sleeping?

"Harry?" I put my hand on his shoulder only for him to shrug it off.

"Fine don't talk to me then." I huff and go to sit behind him.

"Okay so today I am setting an individual task for each one of you that will be presented by the end of the week, you will each make a presentation on what you like about Shakespeare and present it to the class, no ifs or buts, everyone will have to do it." The teacher announced.

That got Harry's attention, he slowly raised his hand.

"Yes Harry." Mr Richards acknowledged.

"I-I d-don't t-think I c-can d-do i-it." Harry mumbled quietly.

"Sorry Harry, can you speak up for me." He asked.

"He said he doesn't think he can do it, and I think it would be best if he didn't." I announced making the whole class look at me, including Harry who had a surprised look on his face.

"And why would that be Miss Heart?" Mr Richards asked.

"Personal rea----"

"Because the idiot doesn't know how to speak." Jackson joked, making the whole class laugh and me turn red with anger.

"Shut up you jerk!" I said standing up ready to punch him.

"Riles, s-stop." Harry said, looking quite worried with what I was about to do.

"Yeah Riles." Jackson smirked, mocking Harry.

"So what if he stutters Jackson, because he will always be a better person then you will ever be! He doesn't need low life's like you bringing him down! " I shouted.

"Bab---Riles its fine stop it." Harry spoke up.

I whipped my head round to face Harry.

"You've got to be kidding me." I rolled my eyes at Harry, annoyed that he won't let me stick up for him.

"That's enough Riley, please take a seat and ignore each other, same goes to you Jason." Mr Richards interrupted.

"Its Jackson." He mumbled.

I glared at Jackson before sitting back in my seat.

~~~~~~~~

I was watching Teen Wolf alone this time, and guess what I ordered.

Pizza.

It was like Harry knew I ordered pizza because he had just messaged me.

Harry: Can I come over?

Riley: No.

Harry: Please?

Riley: How about....

Harry: ???

Riley: No.

Harry: please baby girl

Weak

Riley: yes

Harry: yas.

About 10 minutes later Harry entered my room.

"Your brother is still giving me dirty looks Riles." Harry said, stopping once seeing the pizza box on my bed.

"Pizza." He whispered to himself.

He went to sit on my bed but I stopped him.

"Woah, woah, woah Mr Styles, who said you could sit down?" I questioned.

"Errm, my butt." He said in a confused tone.

"Whatever." I murmured.

He sat down facing me then he kept eyeing the box of pizza so I slid it towards him, after that I just ignored him and carried on watching Teen Wolf.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry!" Harry blurted.

I switched the telly off and faced him raising one eyebrow.

"I'm not mad at you, I was being really stupid, it was so petty." He confessed.

"Of course you were being stupid Harry, we had an argument over pizza and you made it to be something so extra." I exclaimed.

Harry just opened his arms, "hug?" he pouted. I climbed on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry baby girl." he whispered making me shiver from the nickname because this was the first time that he had ever said it to me in person.

"I can't do this presentation on Friday Rile's, their all going to laugh at me." he mumbled in my neck.

"Yes you can because you know why?" I pulled back, looking into his Jade eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm going to be there with you Harry, I'm going to help you, everything is going to be fine because deep down I know you can do it and you know you can do it too." I smiled.

Harry just smiled but it didn't match his worry filled eyes.

A/N

Two updates in one day, yassss.