024

Riley's POV

He's wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up, a beanie covering his curls as well and his usual black skinny jeans. A whimper escaped his lips before he rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug, his arms tight around me as he sobbed into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his hood and beanie off, stroking his curls whilst he just cried.

"I'm sorry." He cried.

"Hey, hey, calm down Harry." I cooed.

He pulled back, sitting up and grabbing my hands, he stared into my eyes. He looked so vulnerable. So fragile.

Like when I first met him.

"Why are you here?" He frowns at my question.

"I came to see you." He croaks.

"At two in the morning." I raise my eyebrows and sigh. "Harry you could of just come to visit at a reasonable time."

"Yeah cause Harley would let me come visit you." He retorts, making me frown this time.

"Unbelievable." I mutter rolling my eyes.

"He said that we're exes now." He stares down at his lap. "Doesn't want me to be around you." He mumbles.

We just stay silent until he asks a question that makes my heart shatter.

"Do you still love me?" He whispers.

Do I still love him?

"Riley, please tell me you still love me." He pleads, looking at me with green wide eyes.

"Well, do you still hate me?" I look at him making him sigh.

"I never hated you, I could never hate you." He strokes my hair.

"Then why did you say it." I pull back.

"I was upset Rile's, I thought you cheated on me." I scoff.

"You didn't even let me explain, you basically told me to kill myself Harry, what the fuck?" I start to get angry.

He whimpers, yet again, putting his head in his hands and grabbing a fistful of his brown locks.

"I didn't mean to." He sobbed. "I've been so lost without you baby, you have no idea, I barely slept, I couldn't eat because I didn't know whether you would wake up or not. The thought of not seeing your beautiful blue eyes again made me feel like shit because it was my fault. It still is." He cried, gently stroking my tear stained cheeks.

"Harry." I whispered.

"It okay if you don't forgive me now Riley, but I'm not giving up on you because you're worth the fight, you're my future, baby." He gives a sad smile and then stands up making his way towards the window. Before he leave he turns around. He looks towards the table picking up a bouquet of what looks to be roses and walks back towards me.

"I got you some roses. Fresh ones because Harley made me chuck away the other ones I got you." He smiled giving them to me then kissing my cheeks.

Before I could say anything he had already left my room.

I do still love him.

Never stopped.

~~~

Three weeks later and I'm back at school. I'm currently standing by my locker with Niall and Riley. Niall told me how Harry was such a mess when I was in hospital and the fight he got into with Jackson. I didn't know what to think.

Harry would keep leaving a single rose in my locker every morning, I would give him a small smile if I saw him in the corridor, he would return it with a wink.

I miss him a lot.

But then I think back to what has happened.

"Riley are you okay...." Niall asks but is interrupted by yelling, we turn our heads to see a massive crowd gathering. "Not again." I hear Niall mumble before he runs towards the crowd, I follow behind him making my way to the front, once I'm there I freeze my eyes wide with shock.

It's Harry.

A/N
Do you like the new cover for Innocent? Hope you guys are enjoying this book, don't forget to vote xx