029

Harry's POV

"Harry, love?" I hear my mum on the other side of my bedroom door, but I just ignore her and bury myself deeper into my bed sheets. I clutch one of Riley's t-shirts from when she would stay over to my chest.

She's gone. All the way to America.

It hasn't even been a day and I'm a wreck, she only left 5 hours ago.

"Harry, bro, I'm coming in." Jesse barges into my room and then rips the duvet off of me, making me groan.

"Fuck off." I mumble.

"Just be happy for her, Harry." Jesse sighs.

"I would be happy for her if she was here with me." I retort. "She just decides to up and leave me, but then again I told her that I was done with our relationship." I say, my mind full of regret.

"Well then what do you expect, you dick." Jesse rolls his eyes.

"If you're just going to take the piss, the door is over there." I point out.

He holds his hands up in surrender. "Don't get pissy with me bro, this is your fault not mine. You never know she might change her mind and come back to you." He winks and walks out the room.

Yeah right.

~~~

Its been a week. I took an apprenticeship for some business company, the boss seems to really like me which is cool.

Probably because of Jesse.

Speaking of Jesse, he left to go back to his pregnant girlfriend.

I miss Riley. I miss her so fucking much. She hasn't text me, called me. I wonder how she is doing out in New York, whilst I'm still here in London.

"Harry." Mr James, my boss, pats my back. "I can see you being a big CEO, son. You've got the brains, you could really get somewhere." The Fifty year old smiles.

"Thanks, sir." I nod.

"You may leave a bit early today."

I make my way to my car and begin my drive home. As soon as I pull up the driveway, I see a huddled figure sitting on my doorstep. Her brown hair covers her face and she is drenched by the pouring rain.

"Riley." I whisper, jumping out the car and rushing towards her.

"Riley." I grab her face, seeing her now blue lips shivering. "Fuck." I say under my breath the memories of what happened before entering my mind.

I open the door, then lift her up bridal style, I place her on the sofa and go to get a towel and some blankets.

What is she doing here?

"You can wear one of my tops, and here are some blankets." I give her a small smile.

"Thank you." She whispers, making her way to the bathroom.

The house is empty, so I decide to make something for us both to eat.

Fifteen minutes later and Riley is standing by the door, she looks as if she is about to break down any second.

And then she does.

I quickly walk over to her and pull her into a hug.

"Shh, baby, calm down." I kiss her head.

" I couldn't go Harry." She cries, clutching on to my dress shirt. "I love you." She whimpers into my chest.

"And I love you my beautiful Rile's."

~~~
A/N
Don't forget to vote xx