033

Harry's POV

"Woah, Harry calm down mate."

"I am not your mate!" I grab Alex by the collar and shove him into the wall. "Who do you think you are, getting into an ambulance with MY girlfriend?!" I yell.

"I didn't see you." He smirks. He fucking smirks.

I punch him, hard.

"What the hell!" He puts his hand on his jaw and takes a step back. Then he chuckles. "This isn't over Styles, I'm gonna have Riley all to myself and she's gonna feel so good." He walks out the door before I can even reply.

~~~

It's been four hours and Riley is still in surgery.

I was going to surprise her today, by telling her I bought us a decent sized flat with the money I have been earning. We could finally live together but instead I'm here waiting to see if she will make it out of surgery alive.

Zayn sits across from me, his worry very obvious for his best friend. At first I was jealous of their friendship but then I learned that he had a wife and she is 7 months pregnant with a little boy. A doctor then walks in and says her name making Zayn and I shoot up from our seats.

"Yes, is she okay? Please tell me she is okay." I plead.

"She is fine, we had to remove her appendix. She's a very lucky woman, if this happened later, the outcome could have been fatal." The doctor says in a serious tone. "The baby is also okay."

"WHAT?!" Baby, what baby?

"Oh, you don't know. Well congratulations, your wife is 14 weeks pregnant."

That's it. Everything goes black after that.

~~~

"Yo, Harry!

I shoot up and see Zayn looking down at me with a slight smirk.

"Your wife is here." He grins. I look around, to see I am sat in the hospital chair, next to Riley's bed.

"Hey, baby." I stand up and stroke her cheeks.

"Hi." She croaks, giving a small smile.

"Does she know?" I ask Zayn. He shakes his head.

"Rile's." I look back at her. "You're 14 weeks pregnant." She stays silent for a moment before a sob escapes he lips. "Hey, hey, its okay baby." I kiss her forehead,

"You're going to leave me now." She cries.

"No! You're carrying our precious baby, of course I'm not going to leave. I bought us a three bedroom flat, which will be perfect for our little family." I blush at the thought of having a little family.

"Harry, promise me you won't leave." Her crying has softened a little.

"I promise."

A bit later, the nurse walks in, grabbing mostly mine and Zayn's attention as Riley is in a sleepy state.

"Is it okay for us to do a scan?" I nod and gently shake Riley's shoulder.

"Babe, wake up, the nurse is going to do a baby scan." I smile making her slowly nod.

The nurse puts the jelly like substance on her belly. "Do you want to know the gender." Riley and I both nod.

"Well I can say that you are having a beautiful baby......"

~~~

A/N

Boy or Girl?

Sorry for the short chapter :(