017

Riley's POV

Ever since Harry has been back he has been getting more and more popular. I don't have a problem with that but I don't want him to turn out like Jackson or his friends; arrogant and basically just a bunch of idiots.

I open my locker to see a dozen roses and a note attached to them.

My Riles
Meet me outside by that tree you like :)
~Harry

I make my way towards the tree, from a distance I can see a piece of paper stuck on the tree trunk.

Once I reach the tree I take off the note and in big letters it says "PROM?" I look around and see Harry standing there with a massive teddy and more roses.

"I don't care what people say about you and I Rile's and I don't think you should either." He said with a serious look on his face, he then smiled "So, prom?"

"Well I think I'm going with someone else." I teased, seeing his smile vanish.

"Come again?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I've already been ask......" Before I could finish my sentence Harry shook his head and looked down at me.

"You're such a bad liar." He smiled.

"Yes." I grinned.

"Is that a 'yes I'll go to prom with you' or a 'yes I'm a bad liar." He smiled showing his cute dimple.

"Both." I shrugged.

He grinned and pulled me into a hug lifting me up.

~~~

The week of prom, me and Jasmine decide to go dress shopping, two days after Harry asked me to prom Niall decided to ask Jasmine to which she said yes.

"So how long have you and Harry known each other?" Jasmine asked as she took a bite from her burger from McDonald's.

"Well we've know each other for around 9 months but we've been dating for 2." I shrug.

"You guys have basically been dating for 9 months Riley. It was so obvious you liked each other a lot more." She smiled.

"How are you and Niall. " I asked making her blush.

"We're good, he is so sweet and his accent literally kills me." She gives a big smile. "Is Harry picking you up from your house for prom?" She questions.

"Yeah he is, what about Niall?"

"I'm sleeping round his house the night before." Her cheeks turn a deeper shade of red making me laugh.

~~~

"I just want a peak babbbyyy." Harry whines, prolonging his words.

"No Harry you'll see the dress tomorrow night."

"I bet your gonna look so sexy, you're not leaving my side the whole night." He winks.

I just hum looking through all the tv channels.

"Riley."

I pause.

Harry rarely ever calls me that unless he is serious or nervous.

I turn my head only for Harry to grab my face and smash his lips against mine. The room suddenly became hotter as Harry pushed his tongue in my mouth, his hands became tangled in my hair as he gently pushed me to lay down on my bed.

Harry hovered over me whilst our lips moved in sync together. I moaned when Harry moved his hand to cup my left breast. After a while he pulled away leaving us both panting, Harry then buried his head in my neck.

"Woah." I breathed out.

Harry lifted his head, his cheeks now a deep shade of red and his brown curls all over the place.

"Best first kiss ever." He whispered burying his head back into my neck.

I didn't want to tell him that this wasn't my first kiss in fact I wasn't even a virgin. I lost it to a boy when I was 16 at some party which I regret but there is not much I could do about it now.

"Riley." Harry said, sitting up and leaning on his elbow.

"Hmm." I hum stroking his hair.

" I..um..I l...." He sighs and then shakes his head. "Never mind."

~~~

A/N

Lauren Jauregui as Jasmine