038

I am so, so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I've been really busy, I got my GCSE results and I am so happy with them and I've just started my a levels but I am going to start updating as much as possible and I really want to start a new book, it will be a Harry fanfic so just comment some ideas on what you want the book to be about. Also thank you so much for all the support, it means a lot! X

Harry's POV

"Harry!" I jolt awake from the weird dream I just had to see Riley still laying down on the hospital bed. "Looked like you were having some nightmare." Harley chuckled as he went to go sit back down in the chair with Aiden in his arms.

It was a dream.

It was a fucking dream.

"Where's my princess?" I ask, Harley points to Ava laying down in her new car seat. I'm able to take my babies home but Riley has to stay in hospital for a couple more days before she can get discharged.

I pick Ava up and kiss both her chubby cheeks. "Hey, my beautiful little girl." She shows a gummy smile and reaches her little hands up smacking me gently in the face. "No, no we don't hit." I chuckle.

"Harry?" I hear Riley's gentle voice, I turn around to see her smiling at me and Ava. "You leaving?" She pouts.

"Yes, baby girl." I frown, not wanting to leave her. "We will see each other in a few days, I want you healthy, Riles." I smile making her smile.

Once we've all said our goodbyes Harley helps me take the twins home.

~~~

3 years later

"Aiden, stop your crying, boy." I'm dragging Aiden away from his little sister so he can have a bath and he's not having any of it.

"No, no daddy!" He screams in my ear.

Ava seems unfazed as she plays with her toys. Aiden's only three years old and he is already overprotective of Ava, he always wants to be with her where as she doesn't care whether she's alone or with him. Since they've grown up they've started to look less like twins which makes me sad.

"Come on son, you need a bath." I carry him to the bathroom and place him in the bubbly water.

He sniffles as I pass him his rubber duck with his name on. "Awa." He looks up at me as he tries to pronounce his sisters name.

"You'll see Ava after your bath." I stroke his hair.

~~~

"Zayn is coming over with Lilly and Jake." Riley tells me as she kisses my cheeks.

"Jake is too clingy with Ava." I say, frowning. He gave her a kiss on the cheek a couple days ago and Aiden and I weren't very happy.

"Harry, you sound so stupid right now, they are three years old." Riley giggles.

I still frown.

"Ava is my princess and she will not be hurt when she is older by some boy, I don't care how long she has known them for, no boys." I say, glaring at the tv in front of me.

A tap on my leg brings me out of my thoughts.

"Dada." I look down to see Ava making grabby hands.

"Hey baby." I stroke her brown curls and she looks up at me with her green eyes.

There is a knock on the door and I hold Ava closer to me, she's staying with me whilst Jake is here.

"I'll get it." Riley says, shaking her head at my protective nature.

~~~

Ava is getting reckless.

She keeps pointing at Aiden and Jake who are on the floor playing with their cars.

"Dada." Ava squirms, trying to get out of my hold. I just ignore her. "Mama." She looks at Riley with watery eyes.

"Come here, sweetie." Riley walks over and she takes Ava out of my arms and places her down on the floor. Ava kisses her cheek and grins at me.

She no longer has watery eyes.

"So how have you been?" Zayn asks next to me, whilst Riley and Lilly are in deep conversation.

"Great, you? I say, not taking my eyes off of Ava.

"My sons harmless you know." Zayn chuckles.

I look at Zayn and point a finger at him. "He breaks my daughters heart Malik I'll break yours, literally." I threaten, making him put his hands up in surrender.

"Harry!" Riley glares at me, clearly hearing the conversation I just had with Zayn.

"I'm just joking." I pat him on the back, giving him a tight smile.

I'm not joking.

I look back down at the children and my face heats up with anger.

Jake is holding Ava's hand.

"No, no, no." I get up and go to lift Ava up but before I can reach her, Riley has grabbed me by the ear and starts dragging me out to the kitchen. "Ow, ow, ow Riley." I whine.

She stands up straight and looks up at me. "Leave them alone Harry, they are little kids and trust me when they are older you are going to want Jake to be her boyfriend rather than some boy you don't know and have never seen." She argues, proving a very valid point.

"I'm sorry Rile's." I whisper, pulling her into a hug. "I love you."

"And I love you." She smiles kissing my neck.

A/N
I'm sorry but the next chapter is going to be the epilogue, I know I said I would try and make it longer but I have literally ran out of ideas but I'm going to make a new book like I said, would you guys read it?