012

Harry's POV

I miss her.

It's been one week since our heated argument. I just needed her to understand why I left, I didn't mean to upset her I just wanted her to accept the new me.

It feels good to not stutter anymore, I had gone to speech therapy nearly everyday whilst I was gone. I met new people who had similar stories to me but not once did I not think about my Rile's.

I'll always be grateful that she came up to me that day and wanted to be my one and only friend, but I want more with her.

I don't want to just be her friend, I want to be hers and I want her to be mine.

"So, Harry are you coming to the party tonight?" Jackson asks.

"Maybe, I need to see someone so I don't know how long I will be." I reply, my mind still on my baby girl.

My Riley.

"Please tell me it's not that... what's her name?Rebecca....."

"It's Riley." I say, quite agitated that he got her name wrong.

"Dude are you serious? I think Bethany would be so much better for you." He smirks.

"Whatever." I mumble, walking to my car.

Once I'm in my car I open the glove compartment to see a picture of me and Riley 2 weeks into knowing one another.

I huff and then place it back where it was and start the car engine

Riley's POV

"Riley, you've been cooped up in your room all day so you're going to tell me what's wrong and who I have to beat up." Harley says with a look of concern plastered on his face.

"It's nothing." I mumble then bury myself further into my pillow.

"It's Harry isn't it?! I knew I should have never trusted that guy." He groans running his hands over his face.

"It's fine Harley."

"What did he say?" He questions.

"Erm..well it was about our parents but he didn't know at the time." I whisper.

"That son of a....."

Then the doorbell goes. 

"I'll get it." He then walks off to go and see who is there, leaving me to pity myself.

"GET OUT!" I hear Harley shout.

"Please I need to see her..."

Harry.

I jump out of bed, running down the stairs making my way to the front door.

"Rile's." Harry breaths out once he sees me but Harley is quick to move in front blocking our view of each other.

"I'm not gonna tell you again mate, leave." Harley says gritting his teeth.

Harry looks at me.

"Yeah maybe it's best you go Harry." I say stepping to the side, not missing his pained facial expression.

He simply nods "I hope you'll forgive me baby." He whispers and then slowly turns around making his way back into his car.

Before I can see him drive off Harley shuts the door.

~~~

"Niall you've been staring at Jasmine all lunch with heart filled eyes." I giggle making him blush.

"I...I... have I?" He stutters, making me laugh even more.

"Why don't you ask her out?"

"Maybe, just not now." Niall smiles.

Once the bell goes Niall and I make our way to the one class I dread.

English.

"What's Harry doing in my seat?" Niall asks. I turn my head towards the direction of our seats seeing Harry, a look of sorrow on his face.

"Move." I say to him.

"Rile's. "

I just raise my eyebrow.

"I've done something really stupid." His voice cracks.

A/N
What do you think Harry has done?