030

Riley's POV

I only made it to the airport, the day I was suppose to leave. I just couldn't do it, going to such a big place alone at only eighteen is scary.

I couldn't face Harry, he already hated me.

"Do y-you hate me?" I whimper, laying in Harry's lap.

"No!" He immediately replies. "I love you, Riley. What are you doing back though, baby girl? Thought you left me for good." He mumbled.

"I was scared." I whisper, sitting up to face him.

"Well, I'm here now baby, no need to be scared." He pulls me into a hug, stroking my back. "I..I got an apprenticeship with this business." He says with a big grin.

"I'm so proud of you Harry." I say, stroking his cheeks and then his brown curls. "You've come so far this past year, from a boy that would cry in the school storage room to a boy whose gonna become a big CEO." I wink, making him chuckle.

"I love you Rile's, but I'm a man, not a boy." He smirks, I just roll my eyes. "Anyway, what are you going to do now?

"I'm prob---" Before I could say anything, Harry interrupted.

"I know!" He sits up, smiling, showing the dimple in his cheek. "I can ask if you can get an apprenticeship where I am."

"Harry, I don't know."

"This is what you want to do, and we will also be together." He smiles.

"We'll see."

~~~

"Don't leave." Harry whines, holding my waist tightly.

"I've got to go see my brother, babe." I try to pull his arms away, but he just tightens his hold.

"Stay the night." He looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Please baby." He mumbles into the crook of my neck.

I sigh and nod. "I'll text Harley."

"My mum will be happy to see you, she thinks we are going to get married and have kids one day." Harry chuckles, kissing my forehead.

A couple days later, I was sitting next to Harry at reception in the building that could hopefully land me a job in business.

"Don't be nervous, Rile's." Harry smiles. "I've got to go but someone should be here to help you out any minute." Harry kisses my cheek and then walks to the lift, winking before the doors could shut.

A couple minutes later, a man who looks to be in his early twenties walks up to me, a huge smile etched on his face. The women around him follow his every move, a lustful look on each of their faces.

 The women around him follow his every move, a lustful look on each of their faces

He stuck his hand out. "You must be Riley Heart." I shake his hand, the smile doesn't leave his face.

"Yes I am." I smile.

"I'm Alex, my father owns this business." He nods proudly. "You are very beautiful, Riley."

"Thank you." I blush.

"Come, I'll show you to your office, its near mine." He leads me to the lift and we go to the fourteenth floor. I remember Harry saying something about him working on that floor. Once the doors open, Alex puts his arm around my waist and leads me out the lift. I look around and my eyes land on a pair of green eyes.

An angry pair of green eyes.

Harry.

I pry, Alex's arm of my waist, he looks at me as if he is confused. I just smile gently.

"So this is your own office. Mine is right opposite yours. Mr. Malik is on your left and Styles is on your right." I don't miss how he says Harry's surname as if it is poison on his tongue.

"Mr. Malik?" I question.

"Yeah, his name is Zayn. He's pretty chill."

My bestfriend is here too.

What could possibly go wrong?

A/N

Sorry for the wait, I've been a bit busy. x