Chapter 2

It came to lunch so I followed Rydel and Louis to the canteen, I still had no idea where I was going. They walked over to a table surrounded by 3 boys and 2 girls already. I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do.

“Jesy, come sit here” Rydel said patting the empty seat next to her.

A boy with dark curly hair and the most beautiful green eyes ever was sat next to me. I sat in silence for a while until Ruby quietened the whole table down.

“Guys I want you to meet out new friend, Jesy with one ‘s’ not two!” she giggled “She’s just moved here from London so make her feel welcome and don’t leave her out!”

Everyone waved and introduced themselves. There was a girl with light ginger hair sitting next to who I found out was Zayn’s girlfriend, she was called Emma and she seemed okay I guess. Liam was the sweetest guy ever and so was the other girl Ruby, who was his girlfriend. And the guy who I was sitting next to, he was Harry.

Wow

WOW WOW WOW

He was practically flawless, plus he was so kind. Even though we’d only just met he kept telling me he’ll do anything to protect me, which made my heart flutter.

Obviously he only meant it in a friend way, I hope. I didn’t really have a crush on him but he was quite handsome. He told me he protected the other girls as much as he protected the boys, they were like siblings to him and I could tell.

I talked with him for the rest of lunch and basically found out everyone was from England! But different parts obviously, like Harry was from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. Except for Rydel though, she told me she was from Littleton, Colorado. 

The bell went for last two lessons. “English and Science” I read aloud looking at my timetable “You’re with me then” Harry smiled. I smiled back and followed Harry to our next lesson.

 *****

Harry’s P.O.V.

She was beautiful. Jesy was absolutely beautiful. Her dark brunette hair, her pretty brown eyes and that god damn smile. Perfect.

Yes I’ll admit I have a crush on her I mean, who wouldn’t? I want to make her mine, protect her, love her, tell her she’s beautiful everyday and most importantly. Kiss her every day.

The bell went for next lesson “English and Science” she read aloud “You’re with me then” I smiled and she smiled back at me. God that beautiful smile again.

I held my hand out for her to hold. She took it and I lead her to English which was just down the hall.

“So Delly was telling me you’re single” I said making conversation “Who's Delly?" she asked squeezing my hand “Its Rydel” I laughed.

She smiled "Uh yeah, but I’m not really looking for anyone at the moment sorry”

"Oh no its okay I was just asking" I replied and she laughed.

“Your laugh is so cute” I mumbled to myself “Wha?”

“Nothing, just talking to myself” I smiled.

An annoying tune was sung in my left ear. Marimba.

“Sorry, just someone ringing me” Jesy said letting go of my hand and blushing furiously. She pulled her phone out of her pocket.

She rolled her eyes once she’d read her screen and ignored the call she stuffed it back in her pocket “Just my mum” she rolled her eyes again. I laughed as we walked into class “No offence but you ring tone is annoying!” I said laughing. We sat in the corner at the back “Sorry” she giggled.

“Alright class take your seats!” the teacher called as she walked into class “Fuck” I mumbled.

“What’s wrong?” Jesy said getting her books out her bag

“You’re in for hell” I replied “Why?”

“We’ve got the worst teacher in the school” she nodded as I slumped down in my seat.

“STYLES SIT UP!” Ms. Poulton shouted. I sat up properly. This lesson is going to drag…

*****

We finally got out of English after the hour dragging, we walked in the hall way to science and Jesy held my hand again.

I smiled to myself and walked to science as she was holding my hand like a little girl. She was quite small for her age, I was guessing about 5’0ft or 5’1ft.

“You don’t mind me holding your hand do you?” she said looking up to me “Not at all, why?” I smiled

“Well… Because I’m so small, I’m worried that ill loose you in the crowds in the hallways” she blushed.

I laughed and she made no response.

“Can we just get to class please?” she mumbled “Sure".

We got to the science hallway and there were already a few people there waiting for their class to be called.

Niall was about to walk past us. I stuck my foot out so he would trip up and he did, but he didn’t hit the floor.

Jesy completely dropped her books and bag to catch him “Are you okay?” I heard her mumble, Niall nodded as he picked up his books and quickly scurried away.

“Why the fuck did you do that?!” she whisper yelled hitting me in the chest.

“Cos its funny” I smirked “You know, I thought you were different Harry, that you were a nice guy who was care free and kind, but I guess not” she snarled.

I looked at her in a surprised way until she burst out laughing “I’m only kidding” I chuckled nervously until she carried on “No but seriously though don’t trip people up” she said playfully punching my chest.

“I won’t”

“Pinkie promise?” She said holding out her right pinkie finger.

“Pinkie promise” I smiled locking my left pinkie on hers.

“13H1!” Called the science teacher “That’s us” I said smiling. I grabbed Jesy’s hand and pulled her up the stairs so we could get seats at the back.

The class filled with students that I’d known since I was 4, I said the occasional hello before class started.

--------

Double release thingy update woo!

10 Votes for chapter 3 - Katie xx