Chapter 2...

Beth P.O.V

I'm so excited to go and see the boys in London today. This is the first time I've met them and I'm going alone *sad face*. My friend Emily was supposed to come with me but she is I'll so I decided well I'm not going to miss out I will just go without her.

It's 1am in the morning and I'm on my way to the train station.

Your probably wondering why I'm at a train station at 1am, well the answer is I live up in Wales so I've got to get there before 10:30 because that's when then concert starts in London ahh I'm excited. so yeah I'm standing here alone waiting for my train to take me to London and then I've got to find my hotel which is down the road from the O2 Arena where the boys will be ahhh I'm so excited.

I hope I get to meet some Amazing M.A.Dones there.

Well my train is now here and now my journey starts....

Michael POV

Trying to get the boys up is probably the hardest thing to do in the morning.

Dan won't get up unless you have a green tea ready and waiting for him or sometimes if you say you'll buy him KFC later in the day and he will literally jump out of bed before you can say Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Ab ahh Mr Ab Pryer he just doesn't like waking up early so every now and then I'll have to go in a jump on him normally I just play music he doesn't like to wake him up.

"Dan wake up, wake up, come on wake up Daniel!" I said through the door.

"Michael piss off give me 10 more minutes" Dan mumbled under his pillow.

I wasn't that shocked by his response, I was waking him up at 6:30am, I pretended to be upset at his harsh use of words.

*sarcastically gasps*

"Fine I'll just drink the green tea George made you so it doesn't and I'll finish your KFC from last night before Paul throws that away" I said running away from his room waiting for the footsteps; by the time I reached my bedroom door who've was nearest the chicken, Dan had jumped out of bed, a sprinted from his room to mine,

"NOOOOOOOO!!" his welsh accent echoed through the M.A.D house in London, "PLEASE TAKE ANYTHING ELSE BUT DON'T EAT MY KFC OR DRINK MY GREEN TEA!! PLEASE MICHAEL TAKE MY ONE DIRECTION QUILT COVER OR MY DINOSAUR, HELL TAKE MY ONESIES BUT FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY KFC OR GREEN TEA!!!" He begged.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was begging on his hands and knees as if his life depended on it just for his beloved KFC or his green tea.

"Okay I'll give it too you. IF you promise stay awake like a good boy" I laughed at the way i spoke to him like a 2 year old.

"Okay, okay i promise not to go back to bed! But please put my green tea and KFC down" he pleaded.

As I put it down he hugged me and thank me before slapping me and telling me never to touch his food again, as we were talking Ab emerged from his room still half asleep and said;

"What's all the noise for?"

Dan responded to AB in the most annoying childish voice ever;

"Michael was being a meanie and he was going to take my KFC and Gween Tea"

Ab just laughed and walked away slowly.

Let me know what you think?

Comment vote and share this to more people.

Thank you to all the readers.....

And as always......

STAY SEXY!!!!!!