Chapter 8

Lillian POV

So we've all walked in Phee has gone to the bathroom to 'pee' more like sort her hair and makeup out for Michael.

She brought over her friend Mel outside, urgh there's something about her that I don't like I don't know what it is but she just seems like a bitch.

Anyway I know she has a soft spot for AB so now it's time to toy with her and Dan. Maybe Dan will get jealous if I go out with AB and it will make Mel miserable hahahah. Oh but that's horrible wait what no she is taking my best friend from me hell no time to make her life hell. Hahahaha

Phee's POV

I can't believe I'm actually standing here talking to Michael Sutthakorn.

My baby.

My hero.

My idol.

My world.

My everything.

Is standing here in front of me talking to me and flirting with me I can't believe it.

It's so weird because whenever the other girls who are in here come over Michael just sighs and tells them he is having a conversation but in a nice way he spends time with them takes a few pics and then he will come back over to me if I'm speaking to one of the other boys and he will hug me from behind and whisper that I'm beautiful or the he loves me and it's so weird because we're not even dating :( I might ask him when everyone else has gone if he wants to go out, before I can finish my thoughts Michael tells everyone it's time to go but keeps me, Beth, Mel and Lillian back.

I must admit I'm a little bit worried right now but I must keep calm.

Once everyone left Michael turned around to everyone pulled me next to him and said

"Everyone I've made a decision and I wanted to let you all know"

Everyone looked at him waiting for him to continue.

He then looked over at me and said

"Phoebe or sorry Phee I know I've not known you very long but I feel a though you're the one for me and I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?"

Dan and AB looked over with massive smiles in their faces they obviously knew what was happening and the girls stood there mouths wide open and grinning.

I on the other hand was just standing there frozen still.

Michael was looking at me waiting for me to reply.

After a minute of standing there smiling with tears streaming down my face I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as possible.

"I take the as a yes then?"

He said after releasing my embrace, I just giggled in response and then his lips came crashing down on mine I was a little shocked by this but went with it.

OMG I can't believe I'm now Michael Sutthakorn's girlfriend.