Chapter 12

Ab/Bens POV

So frozen has finished and we're all just chilling in the front room Phee and Michael are discussing how nice it is in Ireland, Beth has fallen asleep in Aidens arms on the floor and he is slowly dozing off, Dan and Mel are sat at the table chatting and Lillian and I are just sitting here chatting like normal as you do, but I'm not to sure if I like her anymore, I mean don't get me wrong she's a lovely girl but she's constantly just staring at Dan and I think it's just kind of weird.

"Lillian?" I ask her sounding a little too cautious.

"Oh um yeah what's up hun?" I seem to have caught her completely off guard now.

"Why do you keep staring at Dan as if you want to be where Mel is instead of Me?" I say firmly.

Beth has woken up now and her and Aiden are just cuddling and laughing together.

They were definitely meant to be together.

"What are you talking about ... I.. Um.. I was ... Just staring into space for a bit it's nothing just daydreaming." I can tell she's lying something's going on right now and I'm not sure it's a good thing.

"No you wasn't don't give me that bullshit you were clearly staring at Dan I saw you with my own eyes"

"Oh just shut the fuck up Ben, like you care anyways you're to busy liking Mel as it is"

I'm not going to lie she was right Mel is beautiful and perfect and literally my idea girl but as soon as we got to VIPs and I was going to ask her it looked like Dan had already beaten me to it.

" You know what you right, I do like Mel but that doesn't fucking mean I sit here staring at her do I!" I'm now shouting not that I give a shit and everyone's watching, and I've just realised what's going on,

"Oh my fuck I see it now the only reason you asked me out was so that you could make Dan jealous and because you didn't like Mel and you knew she liked me too, oh wow how could I be so blind"

Phee has now started trying to calm me down,

"Ben babe calm down it's okay we can sort this" she says in such a calm manner it's unreal,

"No how can I when this bitch here has just been playing me!"

I see Lillian start talking and I can see the anger start building up inside her

"How fucking dare you call me a bitch all I was trying to do was get Dans attention but no Mel was to fucking up his arse"

As she finished her words I could see Phee getting angry.

"Lillian you have no fucking right trying to blame Mel for this you can only blame your self you're the one who was playing Ben I mean seriously how could you even do that I'm so disappointed with you"

Michael has now stood up and is standing beside Phee before I know all I hear

*SLAP*

Lillian just slapped Phee across the face,

"How fucking dare you take her side and not mine she's the one causing all this trouble"

Phee was clearly stunned by Lillian's move and was holding the left side of her face while Michael's arms where on her shoulders,

"Phee baby are you okay?"

Michael asked her with clear concern in his voice.

"Yeah babee I'm fine just bare with me a second"

She said this in a way I knew wasn't good and as she finished talking she swung round almost hitting me and punch Lillian straight round the face screaming,