Chapter 6

Chapter Six;

Lillian POV

So here we are we are about to walk up and meet our boys.

Phee has brought over her friend Beth from Wales and omg she is lovely she is so funny and absolutely loves the boys she is literally Phee's twin aha. They both like the same music, the same films the only thing they disagree on is bacon. Phee is obsessed with bacon like seriously if there is no bacon in our apartment she will make me go with her and but some more whereas Beth hates bacon so Phee is going on one but has soon shut up knowing we are next.

She is just stood here gripping my arm for dear life staring at Michael.

All I'm looking at is the gorgeous blonde hottie at the end of the table.

Mr Dan Lewis oh my gosh he is pure perfection like omg he is gorgeous.

Phee is starting to cry now because she loves them so much they have literally saved her life.

Right I'm now showing I'm nervous and Phee can tell.

"It's okay babe we will be fine" Phee says to me wiping the tears from her face trying to calm herself down.

"I know but in just nervous and excited" I could hardly speak.

Here we go Beth has gone first then Phee and I have walked in together here goes nothing.

Michaels POV

Wow I can't believe how many people have turned up, there has got to be over 200 people waiting outside this is going to be a long day.

I watch as the next three girls walk over, the first one is a brunette girl with two different shades of dip dye she walks over to me with a massive grin on her face.

"Heya love what's your name?" I ask her while taking a CD and singing my name on it.

"Omg hi my name is Beth oh my I can't believe in actually standing here in front of you I love you haha not as much as her though" she points back to the last of the three girls.

She's is gorgeous she has brown hair with blonde/ginger dip dye kind of like the streak I have in my hair she looked beautiful wearing light blue skinny jeans white diamanté converse what looks like a custom made Micheal'sMyMinion which made me giggle to myself and what looked like an extremely baggy black we are the MADones jumper. I was interrupted in my thoughts by Beth saying;

"She's gorgeous ain't she"

I just nodded in agreement, I took some silly selfies with Beth and watch as the beauty walked towards me crying.

I was nervous to talk to her even though she was a fa she felt like more than a fan already and I didn't even know her name. I built up the confidence and spoke,

"Hello gorgeous, what's your name?"

"M-my name is Phoebe but everyone calls me Ph-hee" she stuttered under her sobs of crying I couldn't stand to see her cry so I walked from around the table and hugged her.

"Well hello Phoebe, don't cry princess thank you so much for your support" once I hugged her she hugged me straight back and honestly I've never felt the way I did once she hugged me.

We took some selfies but as she rolled her sleeves up because she was obviously getting hot I saw scars on her arm. I waited until we'd finished taking selfies we took quite a few one of me kissing her cheek, another of her kissing mine and then Beth took Phoebe's phone and took one of us hugging, after that she have me a massive minion that she had wrote 'you're one in a minion' I laughed once she had given it to me and then she have me her Cd as she did I held her wrist and said,

"Please don't hurt yourself babe I love you, you're too beautiful to hurt yourself stay strong for me baby" with that she burst into tears again I hugged her over the table and singed her cd and then I looked at her as she mouthed 'I love you' and kissed her cheek and gave her my number and watched her walked over to Ab and give him some things and then to Dan.

I need to speak to her again.

Oh I hope she has VIP tickets.

Lillian POV

I watched as Phee walked up to Michael.

He was with her for about 5 minutes he seemed to look at her differently to everyone else. I saw him look at her wrists and though to myself 'oh fuck I hope he doesn't say anything about them' and then I saw him grab her wrist and I was close enough to hear him whisper to her

"Please don't hurt yourself babe I love you, you're too beautiful to hurt yourself stay strong for me baby" and then he hugged her.

I don't think he realises how much he has actually saved her life.

As I walked over to him he was looking at the minion Phee have him I coughed and said

"Hiya I'm Lillian"

Once I'd spoke he looked up and said

"Oh sorry hi Lillian nice to meet you. May I?" He asked pointing to my Cd. I handed the Cd over noticing his gaze fixated on Phee taking sillily selfies laughing with Ab.

"She's stunning ain't she" I said hoping Michael heard me.

"Yeah she is do you know her?" I laughed to myself and said

"Fortunately yeah she is my best-friend and also my room mate we live together"

"Oh cool do you mind giving me her twitter I need to dm her later" I wondered if she had already given it to him but obviously not.

"You already follow her but her twitter name is @misssutthakorn"

He nodded as he wrote it down, we took a few selfies and then I said,

"Thank you oh and whiles I'm here I just want to say thank you" I said to him, he looked at me with a puzzles expression on his face, I didn't let him speak I spoke up and said

"You saw the scars didn't you" he nodded looking sad and worried "it wasn't until you and the boys got together as a band that she stopped harming herself she does is daily." I started getting a bit teary now he places his hand on mine and said "you don't have to carry on if you-" I cut him off mid sentence

" no I have to tell you because I know Phee won't okay calm right yeah as I was saying she suffers from a high case of depression but it's getting better she says she feels the need to cut but the day you followed her on twitter oh my I've never seen the girl so happy you've genuinely saved her life all of you but mostly you you're her favourite and she cut the other day and when I asked her why she said to me 'because Michael will never be mine' now I know that sounds weird but please take into consideration this girl loves you so much and I've seen the way you've been looking at her so ask her out or something okay now I love you Michael" and with that I walked away leaving him looking sympathetic and thinking about why I've just said to him.

HEY guys I'm back woo I've missed you all aha I'm sorry for taking so long to update I will try my best to update every Saturday or before if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like me to put in I will take them into consideration comment below or contact me on twitter via @misssutthakorn.

Hope you've had a great weekend.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

I love you all

STAY SEXAY BITCHES ;)