Chapter 17

Mikes POV

So I'm laying here still attached to Phee after what happened I'm not letting her go.

My only problem right now is I really need to pee, I gently remove my arms from around her waist and slowly move off the bed she wriggles a little but doesn't move.

While I'm on the bathroom washing my hands I hear Phee start screaming all I hear is her voice screaming at the top of her lungs

"MICHAEL!! MICHAEL PLEASE !!!" And then just screaming like she's being hurt drop everything and run into my bedroom noticing she's laying there with her eyes closed still sleeping with tears streaming down her face screaming, I then remember she has terrible nightmares.

Fuck what do i do?

The first thing that comes to mind is to wake her up.

I jump onto my bed beside her lift her head onto my knees and try to wake her up,

"Phee baby please wake up stop screaming and wake up!."

No response she stays there like she's in a sleeping coma tears start rolling down my face because she's scaring me now.

"Baby come on"

Finally she wakes up gasping for air crying her eyes out, I sit her up in-between my legs so she is sat up straight leaning against me I wrap my arms around her body and I feel her shaking from the shock of waking like that I can't help but let the tears fall down my face.

Phee starts to wriggle off of me but I'm scared to let her go,

"Michael let go of me I need to turn around please babe"

I don't want her to see me crying but I dint want to upset her,

"Michael I know you're crying baby please let me turn around" she says also crying and her voice breaking.

I release her and let her turn around she's now straddling with her arms around my neck.

She looks at me and starts to cry even more than before, I can't stop these tears rolling down my face I try to comfort her but she pushes my hand down I look at her confused. She notices my confusion,

"It's your turn to be looked after now baby not mine"

With that my tears fall quicker but she's there straight away wiping them from my face,

"Baby it should be me looking after you, you're the one who has just been screaming for help in your sleep, I'm only crying because you scared me" I say to her also wiping her tears away.

She puts her arms around me neck and pulls me towards her hugging me tightly and I can't help but wrap my arms around her body and bury my face into her shoulder and cry for a while.

Phee's POV

"Baby come on"

I hear mikes voice calling me but I can't seem to wake up.

After a while I wake up gasping for breath and shaking vigorously.

Shit it's happened again.

I wake up to see nothing but mikes legs beside me and his arms wrapped around me tightly but not too tight, I can't see his face but I feel something like a drop of water roll down the back of my neck, that's when I know my baby is crying.

I try to move out of his grip but it doesn't work I try again telling him I know he's crying and he lets me move.

I turn around to see his face all red and blotchy from where he's crying and it literally feels like my heart has just shattered into a million pieces, he tries to comfort me but I push him away not meaning to upset him and say "No it's your turn to be looked after now baby not mine" with that the tears start to fall downs his face as he tries to speak, "I'm on,u crying because I was scared you weren't going to wake up from the screaming"

Think my heart is now in more pieces.

I put my arms around him and pull him towards me I feel his arms slowly wrap around my body and his head buries into my shoulder and I feel him start to sob into my shoulder and I just bury my head into the crook of his neck and start rubbing his back and kissing his neck gently to calm him down, after a while he pulls his head away from me and looks at me smiling, he's stopped crying now and now he pulls me closer to him, I shuffle myself closer to him so there's hardly a gap between us now.

I sit there looking into his dreaming dark brown eyes as he stares into mine, I notice him smiling and biting his bottom lip, I have to look away from him other wise I think I will explode with his perfection, he puts his hand to my face and moves it so I'm looking at him again and says in a husky voice due to his previous crying,

"Oi missy why did you look away from me" he smirks and raises his eye brow knowing full well why I looked away,

"Don't tease me bubba you know how much it turns me on when you bite your lip" I blush slightly at the way he laughs,

"Oh yeah oops I forgot" he winks at the end of this sentence "well you know it turns me on when you kiss my neck but you did that too" he laughs proving his point because I do know that turns him on, "oh yeah well calmed you down didn't it baby" I say to him smiling, we both laugh at each others responses as we stop he looks and me and kisses my forehead, I can't help but want to kiss him so much, I lean towards him and slowly start kissing his neck because of our previous conversation, I see he starts to bite his lip knowing what I'm playing at, I then start to kiss his jawline but he stops me pulling away and holding my face,

"Phee I love you so much"

Without any other words spoken and whilst still holding my face he moves pulls my face towards him and starts to kiss my jawline, I can't help but bite my lip this time and I hear him laugh as he kisses my cheek, he then moves to my lips and we start kissing both in sync with each other moving together as I'm sitting on him I push him back onto the bed and start to kiss him deeper he stops and takes his shirt off and I look at him with wide eyes and he laughs pulls me back onto him and continues to kiss me wrapping one arm around my waist and resting it on my bum and putting the other around my neck.

Hhmm this could get interesting. 😏

HI PEOPLE IM SO SO SO SORRY THAT THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE IN A WHILE BUT I REALLY HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING GREAT THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS/MONTHS WHICH HAS MADE IT QUITE HARD TO UPDATE BUT I AM BACK AND I WILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOW THAT MY EXAMS ARE OVER I HAVE NOTHING TO STRESS ABOUT, HOWEVER I AM NOT REALLY ENJOYING WRITING THIS BOOK BUT I WILL CARRY ON FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE READING THIS.

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS DOUBLE UPDATE AND I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WITH MEL AND BEN? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

I LOVE YOUR SEXY FACES!!

STAY SEXY