Chapter 10

Aiden's POV

Well I'm on my way back to the MADhouse.

I haven't been here in a while.

I'm a little worried to go in.

What if the boys don't know in coming?

What if Phee didn't tell them I'm coming?

Will Beth be there?

Will she even want to see me?

So many questions swirling around my head, having no answers to any of them until I actually get there.

You see Phee has invited me over for a movie day with the boys and the other girls and I'm glad she has because that means I get to spend loads more time with Beth.

Aah Beth, honestly she's the most stunning girl I've ever seen in my life, she is flawless and even if she does have flaws they will probably be as beautiful as she is anyway.

I've liked Beth for a while now and Phee is the only one who I actually told as she is like my sister and as she is best-friends with Beth, so I'm hoping that Beth will like me I mean Phee has told me about how much she talks about me and about how much she's wanted to meet me we've never actually met but we've spoken on twitter quite a lot .

Well here goes.

I'm finally here.

The memories are flooding back.

Oh gosh I've got this sick uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Am I about to meet the girl of my dreams and finally make her mine?

Well I'm about to find out....

Beth POV...

So Phee has told us all that we are having a movie day with everyone.

Brilliant I'll be sat alone like a loner while everyone else is all cuddled up together urgh!

Phee is definitely up to something though and I'm pretty sure that nobody knows what it is not even Michael yet Michael knows everything about her literally ahah. I'm a little scared when she's like this because I'm not sure whether it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing but she hasn't stopped smiling or looking at the clock that's hanging gently in the wall.

*knock knock* *beep beep*

The door bell just rung and someone knocked nobody got up so I said I'd get it only to get pushed back down onto the floor by a very excited Phoebe who screamed,

"NOOOO I've got it!! Sit your arse back down NOW!"

I did as I was told and waited for her to come back.

I heard her open the door and squeal a little and then laugh I heard another voice.

A boy.

I know that accent.

Omg no.

I quickly stand to my feet as Phee walks in with him.

Yeah the one I've been waiting for.

My knight in shining armour.

Aiden Hancock.

Omg I feel like I'm going to pass out because I got up to quick.

Before I can even think about passing out I start falling to the floor only to be caught by his strong arms holding me tight.

I look up at him as he lifts me up, not being able to speak he looks at me and says;

" Hey beautiful"

I think I'm dead....