Chapter 5

Caramel/Mel POV

So I've arrived. I'm finally here. Ahh I'm so excited to meet the boys.

I know that Phoebe is here but I don't know where.

We've been talking about meeting the boys for ages and we both knew we was coming to the London show I'm hoping to see her later as we did say we would meet each other.

I'm now standing in the queue there are about 45-50 MADones in front of me.

I think I see Phee, she is quite near the front.

I'll text her and find out.

* Hey babe, was just wondering if you're already at the O2 text me when you get this message.

Love you

Mel❤️*

Within seconds I got a reply from her;

* Hello my gorgeous Caramel ;) YEAH I AM HERE AND I'M FREAKING OUT LIKE OMFG I'M GONNA MEET MY BABEY SOON MY LITTLE MINION MICHAEL OMFG I'M SO EXCITED IT'S UNREAL AAAAHHHH. Are you here yet if so I'll look out for you.

Love ya

Phee😘"

I laughed at the beginning of that message as she is so excited to meet Michael. If you haven't noticed Michael is her favourite we talk about that constantly, about how much she loves Michael and how much I love Mr AB Pryer.

Ohh Ab Pryer the things I would do to that boy aha. He is literally like sex on legs like aahhh I can't wait to get selfies with him and give him a massive hug,

I apologise for this being such a short chapter and I'm sorry I've not written in a while I'm on holiday at the moment so updates may be a bit slow.

I hope you're all enjoying reading this book as I've said updates will be slow.

Don't forget to comment vote and share.

I hope everyone who I going to one of the M.A.D concerts has a great time.

And remember

STAY SEXY BEAUTIFULS.....