Chapter 16

Aiden POV

I'm in the car driving Beth back to wales and she's sitting in the passenger seat with her headphones in listening to her music, she's sitting there beautiful as ever humming to herself I can't help but smile to myself at how beautiful she is and how she is now mine and I couldn't be happier.

We've now been driving for 6 hours and my beautiful Beth has fallen asleep she's been asleep for at least two hours now and it's been so weird not hearing her angelic voice signing through the journey here but every now and then I catch myself watching her out the corner if my eye whilst driving and again smiling to myself urgh she's so perfect.

Beth's POV

So I'm not to sure how long Aiden has been driving for but I know it's been roughly 5 or 6 hours we've stopped once because he really needed to wee bless him.

As he continues to drive for the last hour and a half I find myself watching him.

Watching the way he breathes.

Watching the way he smiles when he looks over at me

Watching the way he is concentrating on the road.

I find myself mesmerised by him and how perfect he is to me.

We finally reach me house and nobody's home, Aiden looks as me worriedly and I'm a little confused and the realise

"Oh yeah I forgot they're on holiday for two weeks"

Aiden looks at me like I'm a complete idiot and says

"How can you forget you're family are away baby" he laughs at the end of this and comes closer to me hugging me from behind around my waist oh I want this moment to last forever, I don't think I could be happier here with him finally.

We stay like this for a while and after a while he turns me around looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"Beth I really love you do you know that."

Before I can answer his lips are gently touching mine as he starts to kiss me.

Wow this couldn't get any better.