Chapter 9

Dans POV

So it's been a month now since our Tour , the girls have moved in with us a George allowed Phee too and then the others begged him aha it's also been a month since Michael and Phee have been together. I've never seen Michael so happy before and Phee is like my best-friend.

It turns out Lillian and Ab are dating to which I'm gutted about because I really liked her but I'm with Mel and it seems to be working out okay we've been dating for about 2weeks and we get on really well and she is stunning but .... She's not Lillian. I don't know what to do about it I should talk to Mel but then I don't want to hurt her...

Urgh what do I do...

Phee's POV

So Michael and I have been doing well for the past month I still can't get over the fact he's my boyfriend ahh he's so cute too.

Anyways Lillian and Ab seem to of hit it off and Dan and Mel are going good and then there's my little Welshie Beth. She's still single, but hopefully not for long if my plan works.

You see I know she has a soft spot for Mr Aiden Hancock and I've know Aiden for ages and he likes her too so I'm hoping he'll come over and I can set them up.

I decided to make sure he was still coming round;

*AIDEEENNNN, hey dude was just checking to make sure that you're still coming over later??

Love you loads but not too much

Phee..

Xxxxxxxxxx*

*bee Ooo bee Ooo*

My text tone for Aiden went off he finally replied;

*hey darling yeah of I'm coming over I've missed you girl haven't sent you in ages!!:)*

Aww I've missed him loads I've basically grew up with Aiden and now Beth gets to spend the rest of her life with him being happy ...

I hope.

I'M BACK!!!

Hi guys and girls sorry I haven't updated in a while been super busy with schoolwork etc anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter it's not very good but ah well I'll get there.

Thank you to all of you reading and don't forgot to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

I love you all

You're all beautiful

STAY SEXY PEOPLE !!!