❤1: The Gorgeous I❤

💞The Gorgeous I

💕Yoona's POV

I found myself in a room with walls painted in blue. In the middle was a gold carousel with pastel colored horses. I rode the pink horse in the carousel and it started turning. It felt so peaceful but the spinning's speed gradually increased.

I got dizier the faster it spins. I tighten my grip at the handles of my horse A moment later, the carousel started shaking, faster as the seconds tick by.

Aside from the creaking of the carouel, I heard faint noises, murmurs, louder and louder.

It is so noisy! Please, Stop!

I shut my eyes down and wished I could cover my ears but, I can't remove my grip from this horse or my body will clash in the ground.

"Yah!"
"Yah!!"
"YAAH!!!"

I flinched at the loudest shriek. A couple of tear was able to squeeze through from my tightly shut eyes.

"Wake up or Bae Luhan will come and eat you!!!" demanded the voice.

"Waahh," I wailed before I cautiously opened my eyes. But, eventually closed it when I was greeted by a vast amount of blinding sunlight.

I covered my eyes with my hands unintentionally. My eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness after a moment.

But my eyes shot open when I heard a familiar chuckle.

"Works all the time."

I kicked him and kicked him hoping that he would fall from my bed but he just keeps dodging and blocking.

"So, you plan on waking me up by mentioning his name and reminding me of all the bullying and mean things he'd done unto me."

"Whose name?"

"Haha. You think you can fool me, Sehun, by making me mention his name. Oh, dear. You can never let me mention Luhan's name." Damn Sehun for being such a fool.

"Hahahahaha. I knew you would fall in my trap!" He beamed.

"What stupid trap are you talking about thi-"

Crap!

He surely saw my fiesty reaction due to my late realization because he is bursting in laugh.

"You are my worst nightmare!" I shouted in utter annoyance and kicked his belly. He choked and placed his hands in his stomach. I caught him rubbing it slowly, almost imperceptible.

Serves him right!

Now, it's my turn to laugh. Nasa akin ang huling halakhak!

I laughed a lot especially when I heard him release a soft groan.

After minutes, I calmed down but Sehun's face still remained grimace. He stood up and apparently he isn't touching his belly anymore.

He approached me. Closer and closer, until I felt we are wierdly too close to each other. He took a step forward and it send shivers like when I go to a cold bath.

In one swoop, I felt myself floating in the air.

What is happening?

I looked up and saw Sehun's face. Then, I started moving together with him. That's when I realize...

"Put me down!"

"Eomma told me to wake you up and send you down immediately because you'll have to go somewhere then eat lunch afterwards. And since your useless laughing may take forever..." he left the sentence hanging in the air.