❤3: First Day, Worst Day❤

💞First Day, Worst Day

- Many years passed -

💕Yoona's POV

I bid goodbyes to my parents and walked heading to the school.

Why?

My bike's tire popped and had a big hole in it which makes it less inducive to travelling. So I am left with no choice but to walk.

Good lord, It is such a lucky day for me!!

That bike is so dear to me. It has a locket locked to its handle. It served as my lucky charm. Now, my bike can't be used... Oh, I hope this day will not be a mess.

Memories of me and the person who gave that to me flooded me but I stopped it before it drown me.

It was given by him. Seh--

Ugh, I can't even manage to finish uttering his name.

Get a grip, Yoona, and start walking!

I ran.

Few minutes of torture passed, my steps halted in front of the tall gates that dared me to enter. The huge gold colored incription glimmered in light.

Clarkson University

I have heard a lot of people say that this building is big. But big is an understatement. It is colossal.

Only the brave are allowed to enter!!

The high walls threatened me but it was of no use especially when this high walls is just a part of Uncle Clarkson's property.

You must be the one to bow down, you tall sturdy walls!!

Well, apparently, they remained as sturdy as ever.

I saw a lot of students rushing to enter. They opened their bags for it to be checked by the security guard. The metal detector emmited a beeping sound as students pass through it.

I resumed to my striding. My eyes scanned through the building but it stopped when it caught sight of something... something very familiar.

A guy was walking towards the metal detector. Just the typical handsome guy.

Hold on, this guy looks incredibly familiar.

Even after the years passed, he still looked the same. I am not mistaken.

It's... It's--

"Ah!" A yelp escaped my throat when I felt something (or someone) bumped into me.

I was thrown to the side but luckily I was able to regain my balance quickly. My eyes shot to the stupid girl who is dusting off her skirt and straightening it. I stormed to her.

Damn you for worsening my already worst day!!!

However, my steps were put into an abrupt halt when her hair paved way for her face when she lifted her chin and met my eyes.

"Ah Mianhae..." The girl said, then she bowed. Her hair slammed to her face, then she stood in the erect position.

An angel!!

"It's okay," I said and smiled. All my anger were extinguished like it never existed.

I saw her things scattered on the floor. By God's grace and miracle, I helped her pick up her things.

"By the way, my name is Im Yoona (임 윤아). What's your name? " I said, offering a handshake.

"My name is Ju Seohyun (주 서현), nice meeting you Unnie."