❤5: Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.❤

💞Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.

Nota ng Pangit na May-Akda:

Unsa ang mahitabo? Tubagi intawon ko Yoona!!! Nasstress nako nimo! [What will happen? Answer me Yoona!!! I'm so stressed with you]

Anuba talagang mangyayari?!!!! Hutamgina naman o! Sasabihin niya o hindi kasi ako ang nasstress e! [Tell me what will happen int his chapter!!! Ugh! Madufakr! Is she goin to tell him or not because I am the one who is getting stressed here!]

That's what is in my mind whenever I open this chapter. Those were my vandals in this chapter. Lol. But finally and miraculously my mind has functioned!

Short Recap:
(because I haven't updated for centuries)

Yoona saw Sehun after years and thankfully her uncle, which happens to be the dean, called her out of the room because she doesn't know what to say whenever Sehun asks her. Unfortunately, what her uncle was to tell is that her marriage with Luhan will be moved to two months after Yoona's birthday so it will be on December since Yoona's bday was on October. Meanwhile, while Yoona and his Uncle were having a long talk, Sehun and Luhan were invited by EXO to audition and have a chance to be a part of their group the next day. Luhan and Sehun first thought that EXO was a frat so they declined. But when they heard that they need to sing and dance, they tripped and they failed to escape.

💕Author's POV

[ Luhan... ]

[ LUhsn... ]

[ LUUUUHHAAAS
ASAAASSSNN!!! ]

[ Where the fck
ate you?!! ]

[*are]

[ I desperately need
to talk to you!! ]

[ Ughhh!! Why aint
you replyin?!! ]

[ Yah!! answrr
me!!!!##!!# ]

[ YAH!! ]

[ YAAAAAAAAASSAA
AHHHHHHGGH##! ]

[ powthuanhgynaxzs
mouzssxxe!!!!!*! ]

"Ugh!" Yoona groaned as she shoved her phone back to her pocket. She has been messaging this stupid Luhan for 5 minutes already since their talk with her Uncle adjourned.

WHERE IN THE UNIVERSE IS HE?! I really need to talk to him about the changes in the arrangement.

They were his parents. Maybe... Just maybe... he knew about this all along! But... if that's the case, there is no reason why he would hide it, right? Oh! Maybe he is just looking for the right time.

Now, is the right time! He could tell it to me. But why is he nowhere to be found?

Does he. . .

No! It can't be. Luhan doesn't have another woman. He's mine!

Sighing, she decided that she should utilize the remaining 10 mins of her break and get her extrimities functioning.

She headed towards her next class hoping that she would see him or encounter a person that can tell where he is. Oh, mind if I tell you that Luhan's schedule is the exact copy of Yoona's. Yoona doubted if this was coincidence or if it was - as always - a work of their sly parents who is head over heels trying to improve their relationship before their... ehem... marriage. They didn't fail though because as day passes, her perception of Luhan as just a friend improved until it turned out to be the person who makes up her day and makes her heart flutter. . .