❤6: Golden Rule: Never play with food!❤

💞Golden Rule: Never play with food

💕Yoona's POV

The surroundings were very noisy, students were all crowding at the exit because it is dismissal time. Chatters, gasps, voices, different kinds of sounds flooded the exit of Clarkson University. But this chaos was no match to what's happening in my mind.

Luhan. . .

Sehun. . .

Luhan. . .

Sehun. . .

Ugh! The thing with Luhan is the one I should be bothered with not the guilt I felt when I declined to go with Sehun.

But... I really think that what Sehun has to say is really urgent and I really need to come with him. He even didn't release my hand.

But I must prioritize the thing about Luhan. Oh, how I can forget what happened hours ago, during our lunch break.

"Umm... Luhan... about the wedding..."

"Why? You excited?"

"No-- I mean not that I don't want to be wedded to you-- Not that I really want to be your wi-- Ugh! Luhan, I have something to tell you..."

Ugh! I am so confused with what I am telling him. Uggghh! I could just say that, "um, Luhan. The marriage will be moved to December. But I'm fine with at at least I secure that you're mine alone."

Shit! Nonononononono!

"That you love me? I know."

My eyes widen in shock. How did he know!?!?!? Waaah!

But it's not too late, I could still do something.

"O-of course not! The wedding. It will be moved on December." The words just slipped out of my mouth.

Now its his turn for his eyes to widen. He just stuffed a big amount of burger that's why it took him lots of seconds before he was able to swallow it and react.

"What?! Why am I not informed? Just when was it moved? Why that early?" He bombarded me with question before drinking water.

I waited for him to finish because he might choke on his drink. He stopped from drinking and said, "Why? You forgot?"

He was about to raise his hand and resume drinking when I held his hand to stop it.

"Stop drinking for a while, will you? You might spit your drink. Just this morning."

"Morning--? What!?"

"Yes. Thi--"

"Why?! Who moved the date?"

"Your Mom."

"My Mom?! What have possesed her to move the date to two months after your debut?!"

"How would I know? Why are you asking me?"

He settled the bottle on the table and that was the time I realized that it was crumpled, a sign that it was scrunched.

He leaned towards me and my heartbeat raised. What is he to do? Is he going to... ohmygash... ppoppo! Kyaah... kiss me?

Or maybe he just saw dirt in my face, or food stain in my lips and he will wipe it off. Kyaaah!

Oh, right! I haven't started eating yet.

Many things came to my mind and I didn't expect that...

He would put his hands in my shoulders and shake me side to side. "You should've protested!"