❤PROLOGUE❤

The door opened and it marked the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I stepped in and left all my worries.

I averted my gaze to the people. There aren't a lot since we chose it to be private. My ten boy buddies -- or should I say guy buddies are beautifully dressed in their tuxes. And my 8 pals are elegantly dressed with their heels even if they are standing in the white sand.

My breath hitched when my eyes landed on my groom, standing as handsome as ever but now he is handsomer -- I mean more handsome. He smiled at me, a smile that can make knees go weak.

I still can't believe that I am going to marry this man today.

Marry...

If that means being tied to him forever, I will surely marry him even if this arrangement didn't existed. I will climb all mountains and swim all seas just to be married to him. Oops... I am exaggerating. But yeah, I will probably do it because marrying him guarantees me a lifetime supply of money!

Joke!

No, I mean happiness and love whom which no one can compare.

I took a deep breath to relax myself. Good thing there are poles and chairs that I can hold on because I will surely collapse anytime now.

I took a step forward while staring at him then my eyes directed to my parents. That's when the tears that I am trying to resist fell. Marrying him means leaving them.

In the other hand, I thank them. Because they are the reason why I am going to be tied with this jerk. I guess marrying this early isn't that bad... if you are married to the man you love.

I took another step forward. Why is this aisle so lengthy? Can I just run towards him for the priest to start the ceremony already.

And I literally did it, without hesitation. It has been a day since I last saw him and I miss him already.

The wedding progressed quickly. I think seconds just passed before I heard the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride."

Kiss? Are we supposed to say our vows first? Ugh! On to hell with it!! 😀

I closed my eyes and readied myself. I felt my veil being lifted off and my heart felt like it was about to explode.

Soft lips met with mine.

The bells rang and the people cheered.

Peculiar bell... It just sounded like...

I opened my eyes only to be faced by the bitter truth. My eyes scanned the room and...

I am in my bedroom.

In reality.

My alarm clock continued ringing as tears rolled down in ny cheeks uncontrollably.

It was just a dream.

He will only just be a dream.