❤7: The Picture❤

Guys, just wanna check if you saw/read the extra scene I added at the end of Chapter 5 AND my recently updated Prologue.

This chapter is dedicated to my readers and ExoChanLu. Kasi finally naa na koy maistorya nga Bisaya hahahah. Oh kana, naay Luyoon diri hehehe. Sa mga Filipino diyaan, may stories din siya.

⚠Warning: This chapter has a lot of shifts in POV.

⚠Another Warning: 💥Sabog po ako kaya pagpasensyahan niyo po hehehe sorry po✌🙈

⚠Another Warning: This Chap is unedited. Bare with me.

___________________

💞The Picture

💕Luhan's POV

It hurts.

It hurts so much.

Too much. Like daggers piercing through my heart. It hurts.

Seeing Yoona walk with Sehun.

I thought she was waiting for me. I thought that she agreed on us having a quick meal at Bubble's café. I thought she would put me first.

I walked to the bench where she previously sat and settled my self there. I put the books I've been carrying at my side. These were our Trigonometry Book that was just released today. I also have Yoona's copy so its kinda heavy.

A while ago, I was approaching her but unfortunately, the asungot, Sehun got to her first. I wasn't able to hear what they talked about but I knew it was important because Yoona immediately stood up and forgot about me.

I noticed something on the ground and picked it. I saw Yoona staring at something, maybe it this thing.

A picture? This is a bridge at Pearl River, isn't it? Why would she have this picture?

I brushed off the dust to get a clearer view of it. Pearl River is undeniably beautiful. It is just 4 hours away from here, located in the border of Cheonsan City and Daejeon.

Maybe I could take Yoona there some time...

Sighing, I stood up from the seat where Yoona previously sat. If I wouldn't stop thinking about her with that asshole, then I couldn't move on.

Still staring at the picture at my right hand, I took slow steps with heavy books in my left arm. I don't know the reason but this place just seems so... magical.  Folks believed that this place is the den for fairies and if the fairies saw that you have a good heart, your wish can be granted.

I've always wanted to go there but Mom's not allowing me--

My thoughts were interrupted when something hit me. Not in a specfic part of my body but I was sure it was a person who bumped into me. The impact was strong that my things fell including the books I was carrying.

"Sorry," I muttered as I quickly grabbed the books, fearing that they might got dirt. I dusted them off and put them back to where it were previously. I faced the man who bumped into me... and saw him staring at the picture. The man was wearing a trench coat and slacks. He was tall, about 5 inches taller than me. But I can't clearly see his face because it is concealed by the shadow brought by the cap he was wearing.