❤8: The Doomed Clumsy❤

I would just like to clarify things which you probably forgot or missed.

Yoona is half Filipino, her mom is a full Filipino.

[For those who don't know what a Filipino is (I hope there aren't) they are the locals in the country Philippines, a country in the Southeast Asia. The main language used by most of the people is Filipino or Tagalog]

Seohyun is also a half Filipino and her cousin, Byeongchan is a half Filipino too. Seohyun's mother, Mae, is a full Filipino and Mae's brother, Byeongchan's dad is, obviously a Filipino too so BC's surname is not a Korean Surname, but instead his Father's surname and it explains why Seo and BC doesn't have the same surname, I know you understand that, I just want to clarify 😘😘

Sehun is a half Filipino, his mom, Mom Jaehee is a Filipino.

Okay so this author's note is all about stating their nationality and their nationality linked them to each other and it played a role at this story.

💞The Doomed Clumsy

💕Yoona's POV

The classes have already started an hour ago and yet we are still here at the hospital, looking at the unconscious Byeongchan Cristello (Cristello is his surname.)

"Where the hell is Seohyun! She should be the one looking at her cousin?" I ranted.

I glanced at Luhan and saw him staring at the distance. So he's still avoiding me, huh? Well then, let's play this game of his, shall we? I will also ignore him at the rest of my life. Hmmpp!

After minutes of trying to avoid looking at his face, I sighed in defeat. I stood up and exited the room to buy some water at the canteen of the hospital. Mind if I tell you that Mom Jaehee holds a big share at this hospital. She works here too!

I walked and was about to turn right at an intersection when I heard someone talking at the hallway at my left. And the voice sounds very familiar. It almost sounded like...

Seohyun?

Cautiously, I eaves-dropped at there conversation.

"I kinda showed him a picture of Pearl River. But, Tita--"

"You did!? What the-- have you forgotten that he has a trauma because of what happened decades ago!? Have you forgotten that it is the reason why he has to stop studying for 4 years and to stay in Philippines to forget what happened?! Why? Why did you do that? What have you crossed your mind to make him remember the things he's supposed to forget!?"

Silence filled the air, well except for some faint noises.

O...kay? What... is... happening? I am so confused. What is with Pearl River in fact it is a known tourist spot. And... Byeongchan has a trauma?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Seohyun speak from a distance. "I (*sniffs) I was searching at the library about that incident then I came across a picture of it then (*sniffs) photocopied it. I gave him a copy because I thought that perhaps he has moved on. I didn't know... I am sorry..."

Pregnant silence filled the atmosphere. Then I heard footsteps walking towards me so I turned right and walked to my destination, pretending that I haven't eaves-dropped, with my mind still focused on their conversation.

Wait.

I stopped at the hallway.

It means...