❤2: Meeting Him❤

💞Meeting Him

💕Sehun's POV

The car was slowly moving in the opposite direction. I waved at the car even though I cannot see them because their car is tinted.

I mumbled, "sabik na akong makita kang muli, aking sinisinta" right before their car turned left.

Wait... That words slipped off my tongue...

DID I JUST SAY THAT I AM EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN, MY LOVE?!

Omo! I'm such a pabo!!!

How I wish they didn't hear it.

How could they? They are far to far! You dumb!

I shook my head in disbelief and started walking towards our home.

The cold air kissed my cheeks and it drifted away my mind and my thoughts...

- * (Sehun's day dreaming) * -

I found myself sitting on a bench at the park with Yoona by my side and my hands intertwined with hers.

"Hi Sehun," Yoona said trying to hide the blush on her face

"Oh uh, hi Yoona" I said while smiling

"I would like to tell you something..." Yoona said while blushing really hard

She removed her hand from being locked to mine

"I love you Sehun" she said. She then cupped my face and leaned to me, decreasing the gap between our faces

2 in

1.5 in

1 in

0.5 in

BEEP!!

I was brought back to life when I heard that ear shattering sound. It snapped me back to my senses and it made me realize that my feet took me to the centre of the road.

"Watch where you're going, pabo!" The windshield rolled down and the driver of the red car yelled at me.

I immediately ran to the side of the road and watch the car move and disappear at my sight .

I looked around and realized that I already passed our home. I turned around and walked back to our home.

I didn't expect that I've already gone this far hehehe.

The red car was the one whom I have face to face not Yoona's red cheeks.

Really Sehun...
Pinaglihi ka talaga sa pabo.

After a few strides, I have arrived at the front of our humble home. I took hold of the gate and was surprised that it moved. Only to find out that it is not locked. I approached the front door and realized that it was also unlocked.

Instead of seeing a shocked reaction from my Mom because of my infiltration, I saw a blank face.

I sat beside her and tried to decipher what she was thinking but it was of no use.

"Mom," I called softly.

Then I called her again.

The third time.

Again, the forth time.

Fifth time.

"MOM!!" I shouted.