Chapter 11

"SANDRA GET OVER HERE NOW!" Coach said.

"Yes coach?"

"Why did you push Chad?"

"Because he was being rude"

Chloe walked over to Chad.

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

"No, but you should really ask your sister why she pushed me." Chad said.

"Oh okay I will go talk to her"

Chloe walked over to Sandra and Coach.

"Okay, but this your only warning" Coach said.

Coach got up and walked away.

"Hey." Sandra said.

"Hi! Look I forgive you, but Jasen was a jerk to me today" Chloe said.

"What happened?"

"Nothing I do not want to talk about it"

"Okay, but what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Why did you push Chad into the bleachers?"

"Because he made a bet with Aziz to pretend to like me!"

"What?!"

Chloe walked over to Chad and slapped him in the head.

"What the heck! Why is everyone abusing me today?" Chad said.

"Because you and Aziz are jerks" Chloe said.

"Wow thanks guys!" Aziz said.

"You are the one who actually took the bet seriously" Chloe said.

"I know, but ya I got nothing" Aziz said.

"Why don't you just go Aziz" Chloe said.

"I think that is a good idea" Sandra said while backing up her sister.

"Thank you." Sandra said while smiling at Chloe.

"No problem" Chloe said.

Jasen walked behind Chloe and smile. Sandra nudged Chloe when she saw Jasen behind her. Chloe turned around, and saw Jasen standing there. Chloe walked away, and started throwing the ball with Chad again. Sandra walked up to Jasen.

"I do not know what you did, but all I know is that she is very mad at you for it" Sandra said.

"Well I apologized for it about a million times" Jasen said.

"Well if I were her I probably won't be talking to you either, but did you ever forgive her about what I told you?" Sandra asked.

"Not really, but what I said I would regret saying it for the rest of my life" Jasen said.

"Well then I think you will have to do a lot more than sorry for her to forgive her. Just saying I think you should just forget about what I said, and work on her" Sandra said.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Jasen asked.

"Because I think my sister likes you, and you did something terrible to her. I know what it is like to say something you didn't mean to say to make her mad" Sandra said.

"Okay well I do not know what to do."

"I do not I have any ideas, but I have to go, but I will see you at practice tomorrow" Sandra said.

"Okay see ya"