Chapter 31

Evie knocked onto Chloe, and Sandra's door. Chloe came up to the door, and opened it.

"Hey how did it go with Jay? Did he tell you anything?" Sandra asked while jestering Evie to come in.

"No he didn't, but he is definitely hiding something."

"Okay." Chloe said.

"Let's wait and see what he does. Did Jasen ever text or call you back?" Sandra asked while trying to comfort Chloe.

"No, but whatever is going on with Jay has to do something with Jasen." Chloe said. Right after she said that her phone started to ring.

"Answer it!" Sandra and Evie both said.

"Hello?" Chloe asked.

"Chloe.... I need your help." Jasen said.

"What's wrong?"

"Just come outside, and bring Sandra."

"Okay..." Chloe said while hanging up the phone.

"What did he say?" Sandra asked.

"He wants both of us to come outside."

"Come on let's go! Evie thank you for your help. We will tell you what he says."

"Okay you better!"

~

Sandra and Chloe started to walk outside, and suddenly someone started to blindfold Sandra and she elbowed them to the chest. Then he started to blindfold Chloe and she kicked him in the gut.

"OUCH! What the flipping heck!!!" Jasen screamed.

"What the heck, Jasen! What are you doing?" Chloe asked him.

"You will see. Just follow me." Jasen said while he started walking.

"Um Jasen we kind of need your help! We can't flipping see!" Sandra said.

"Oh ya sorry!" Jasen said while running back. "Both of you take an arm."

"Okay then.." Sandra said.

"Do you want to get to our destination? I can leave you here if you like."

"No I am okay. Give me your arm."

"Okay. Let's start walking!"

Each girl took one of Jasen's arms, allowing him to lead them away from the school's campus. The three didn't talk while they walked. After what seemed like eternity, Jasen stopped and helped them take off their blindfolds. The two looked around in confusion. They were standing at the cliffside near the bridge. On the other side, they could see Jay.

Sandra smirked slightly when she looked at Jay.

"Why are we here?" she asked.

"We wanted to take you two on a double date," Jasen explained.

"So you blindfolded us and made it seem like you were kidnapping us?" Sandra said with a raised eyebrow.

"We thought you guys hated us," Chloe said

"That is what we wanted you to think, but at first I was pretty mad. Come on who can stay mad at you." Jasen said.

"Wow Jasen your really "smooth" but do you really think we will forgive you both for treating us badly. We really thought you guys will hate us forever." Sandra said.

"Come on Sandra," Jay started while walking over to Sandra. "You're really going to stay mad at me?"

"Fine, so why are we on a bridge?" Sandra asked.