Chapter 33

Chloe and Sandra woke up to the constant knocking on the door. They both got up, and answered it. Jay and Jasen were standing there, getting kind of annoyed.

"Finally you guys answered!" Jay said.

"Sorry we thought you guys were some annoying "fans" from last night." Chloe said.

"Nope it is just your guys boyfriends."Jasen said. "Chloe can I talk to you out here for a moment?"

"Sure. We will be right back." Chloe said while shutting the door behind her. "What's up?"

"So I was wondering if you would want to meet my parents today." Jasen said.

"Why are your parents coming today?" Chloe asked .

"It's family day. Don't you remember Fairy Godmother telling you?" Jasen asked.

"Nope I probably wasn't listening."

"See that is why I fell in love with you."

"Why?"

"Because you are not afraid of standing up for yourself, and you're the complete opposite of what people say about you. I know that my parents will love you as much as I do."

"That is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!" Chloe said while hugging Jasen. "I guess I will meet your parents. Only because it means so much to you."

"Thank you! I will see you later." Jasen said while walking away. Chloe want back into the room to see that Sandra and Jay were just standing there.

"So I guess I am going to Family Day." Chloe said. "I should probably get dressed. Bye Jay see you later." Chloe said while practically kicking Jay out.

"Bye Thief." Sandra said.

"Bye Angel." Jay said while closing the door behind him.

What the heck was that for?" Sandra said. "You can talk to your boyfriend, but I can't talk to mine?"

"Look I don't know what to wear. I am meeting his parents, and I don't think they are going to like the daughter of Hades! I am freaking out!" Chloe screamed.

"Calm down okay. Look this is what we have been waiting for." Sandra said.

"I know I just don't want to mess this up for us."

"You won't. Just be yourself minus the whole Hades thing." Sandra said while choosing out an outfit. "Now where this, and let's prove to dad that we can be truly rotten to the core!"

"Let's do this!" Chloe said. She got ready, and waited for Jasen to get there.

~Knock, Knock~

"Coming Jasen." Chloe said while opening the door.

"Wow you look beautiful." Jasen said while hugging Chloe.

"You don't look to bad yourself." Chloe said.

"Let's go."

"Lead the way because I don't know where to go."

Chloe and Jasen went outside to where Family Day was being held, and he walked her towards a man and a women.

"Who are those people?" Chloe asked.

"Those are my parents." Jasen said.

"Oh nice." Chloe said.

~

"Come on Sandra hurry up! I am starving, and I need food!" Jay screamed.

"I'm coming! Hold your horses."
"I don't have any."